Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Were y'all NAIVELY DUMB or what? The don spent years saying 'YOU'RE FIRED"! What didja think he was gonna do as prez? Something new? WHY?

Were y'all NAIVELY DUMB or what? The don spent years saying 'YOU'RE FIRED"! What didja think he was gonna do as prez? Something new? WHY?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

And firing people is bad because.....?

Trump was elected because we knew he had the balls to destroy anyone who gets in the way. That's what a leader does. 

Political leadership isn't about unity. It's suppressing and dominating enemies.
      March 13, 2018 3:27 PM MDT

Enemies of the nation---not personal enemies.
      March 13, 2018 4:13 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 14, 2018 4:22 AM MDT

Oh.  I see. 

Just because TRUMP has enemies he begs for, doesn't mean I have enemies.    He is the only enemy we all have but some people are just not mentally equipped to figure this out.   No matter what he does.

March 13, 2018 11:56 PM MDT

:):):)
      March 14, 2018 4:22 AM MDT

Were y'all NAIVELY DUMB or what?

I wasn't---but then I'm not a Trump supporter.  

So to me, the answer to that question is painfully obvious.
      March 13, 2018 4:15 PM MDT

Whenever I say "y'all" what comes next is directed (usually) at the doofus don worshippers. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Wednesday. But he is such a chickensh** bully coward he never faces the firees. He just tweets it or when forced to do so will make a phone call. That is some combination. A bully coward! Sheesh! :(
      March 14, 2018 4:24 AM MDT

And I loved the guy who voted for Trump because Trump had been involved with so many bankruptcies while running his businesses---and therefore had concluded that Trump must be a business expert.

March 13, 2018 4:20 PM MDT

Perzactly! Everything relating to doofus don is upside down, inside out and backwards . His worshippers get him and love him for that. What they use for brains I have no idea. It isn't the normal typical average ordinary thinking process with which most of us are familiar. It is the upside down inside out and backwards version. I'm never gonna get the hang of it!  :(SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :
      March 14, 2018 4:26 AM MDT

The thing is, he isn't even good at that.   When it is not scripted, it seems he cannot even have the grace or the guts to fire anyone.

He has to get someone else to do his dirty work and then he can tweet about it.

Why has the world seen fit to allow this piece of dog excretia to rule our country.  WHY? 

March 13, 2018 11:54 PM MDT

Doofus is an arrogantly ignorant traitorous bully coward. Just what we want to represent us as our prez! If we walked through what he is we would throw the shoes away. Not kidding. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday!  :)
      March 14, 2018 4:28 AM MDT