Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » i bought three whole chickens from my work today because we closed early and I didn’t want to pick them... what should I do with them?

i bought three whole chickens from my work today because we closed early and I didn’t want to pick them... what should I do with them?

anything creative 

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

I am reading this over and over and I don't understand a word.

I think you work in a restaurant?  You bought 3 chickens?  You don't want to pick them?

I don't understand this.  LOL

Help me.

Help me.

Help me.

March 13, 2018 9:08 PM MDT

• When we close we pick the meat off the leftover chickens to use the next day. The weather here is really bad so we had very little customers today and ended up with like nine leftover chickens I am too lazy to pick. It’s a pain and my fingers burn. 
      March 13, 2018 9:13 PM MDT

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  LOL  Now I see clearly.

Well, that will make a heck of a lot of chicken stock if you have a freezer and like soup. 

March 13, 2018 9:16 PM MDT

Pick it off of the bones and freeze it in usable portions.  You can use it for stir fry, chicken salad, chicken casseroles.............anything really.  It's already cooked so it would not be good for soup unless you use potatoes or beans for your stock base.  But, the meat from nine chickens is a lot, and picked and frozen  ready for use......that's a dream.
      March 13, 2018 10:47 PM MDT

The Blues Brothers will take a side order of dry white toast with the three whole chickens. 
      March 14, 2018 1:40 PM MDT

eat them
      March 15, 2018 5:56 PM MDT