Active Now

Malizz
Maurice214
Element 99
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Politics » After Trump is impeached, will President Pence impose a theocratic dictatorship?

After Trump is impeached, will President Pence impose a theocratic dictatorship?

Out of the frying pan ...

Posted - March 15, 2018

Responses

Trump is not being impeached, and you apparently do not understand the process. To be removed from office, a president must be impeached AND convicted in the Senate. What's it to you in Australia anyway?
      March 15, 2018 8:34 AM MDT

Yes.  HE IS.   He IS going to be IMPEACHED.    That, or he is going to be forced to resign.  OR BEST?  PRISON.  Oh the glorious day.   It would make all this almost worthwhile.

HE IS.

No DOUBT.

March 15, 2018 8:39 AM MDT

Maybe, maybe not. All I was saying is that it hasn't happened yet and is not a fait accompli.
      March 15, 2018 11:47 AM MDT

No.  It is a probably and likely accompli.  

Granted.

BUT?  You know how many cases are won on circumstantial evidence?  That is accomplished after all the evidence is weighed and the experts think that there is enough overwhelming evidence to stop the case from being overturned and sent to an appellate court.

So, this evidence is overwhelming.  Will all of it come to light?  It has already.  Can we prove it?  We have pretty much proven it with the insanely large amount of witnesses in the Russia probe, the mistress probe, the nepotism probe, the treason, need I go on....

I don't need.

A French artist came up with this ditty.

From FRANCE with love:

March 15, 2018 11:52 AM MDT

When a demented megalomaniac has his tiny orange claws on the launch codes, it matters. To everybody. He's using deliberately provocative language regarding other nuclear States, almost as if he WANTS an excuse to push the button.
      March 15, 2018 3:51 PM MDT

If you look at reality and tune out all the noise, you would see that he's shown no greater propensity for military conflict than Bush or Obama. But haters will always hate regardless of actual, you know, facts.
      March 16, 2018 8:12 AM MDT

• The overworked usage of the word impeachment is one more mark of the overworked imagination of the left. Impeachment is a criminal process, not some flippant, superficial civil action to overturn the results of an election. An election, we might point out, that was tainted from the primaries to the general election by the DNC. I still can't understand how you can create so many advantages for yourself and still manage to lose. But as they say, what can't be won at the polls, can be stolen by some abuse or misapplication of Constitutional law. Or as we used to say in law enforcement, there's a lawyer on every corner and most of them know just enough to be dangerous.
      March 15, 2018 8:20 PM MDT

It will be almost worse.  ALMOST.  Nothing could be worse than this.

Pence is not as insane as Trump.  It cannot get worse.   
      March 15, 2018 8:40 AM MDT

Nevertheless, I still don't get why someone in Australia is so bothered about it.
      March 15, 2018 2:17 PM MDT

Because someone in Australia knows more about politics than anyone in Trump's base for starters. 

If you have cancer of the brain do you think your foot might be a little worried as well since all are connected to the one body?  Well Australia is part of the Earth and Trump's actions are affecting the whole earth.

Whether your myopic eyes can see this or not.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 15, 2018 2:20 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 2:18 PM MDT

have no idea
      March 15, 2018 4:50 PM MDT