Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If it was learned that Trump impregnated Stormy Daniels (or any other poor woman he had sex with) and paid her to have an abortion,

If it was learned that Trump impregnated Stormy Daniels (or any other poor woman he had sex with) and paid her to have an abortion,

how do you think his followers would manage to defend that?

Posted - March 15, 2018

Responses

I think that his fanatical fans would manage to come up with an excuse to let him slide on that.
      March 15, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

I'm sure, but how? 

We know he's got some very devout supporters here on AM. I'm anxious to see if they'll come up with something. 

March 15, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

I have every reason to believe they will come up with something - not necessarily something believable, but something. :)
      March 16, 2018 10:39 AM MDT

The spin would be incredulous!  
      March 15, 2018 5:42 PM MDT

It would be explained by Kellyanne Conway.
      March 16, 2018 10:34 AM MDT

I seriously cringe when she speaks.
      March 16, 2018 3:39 PM MDT

I cringe just looking at her.
      March 16, 2018 7:17 PM MDT

AFTER THINKING LIKE THE PRESIDENT WOULD THINK FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW.... I CAN ANSWER.   I HAVE A PhD in this by now:

1.  IT IS NOT HIS KID.  IT WAS ANOTHER FETUS THAT WAS IMPREGNATED THAT WAS NOT TRUMP'S BUT ACTUALLY WAS A PAID ACTOR.

THE FETUS WAS AN ACTOR AND THE MOTHER WAS A PAID ACTOR.  NOT TRUMPS.

2.  Next comes the finger pointing.   ... and lies.   What about?  What about Clinton?  How do we know Monica was not impregnated by Bill?

3.  Next comes the Russians... HEADLINES IN US:  MONICA FORCED TO ABORT.   HAVING CLINTON'S CHILD...HILLARY FORCES ABORTION.

4.  Then if they are smart (and they never are) they get a hold of all possible incubators of Trump's sperm and get some nerve gas and expunge them Putin-style.

There are a lot of nerves, they hurt and people tend to shut up rather than come forth.  So we have Number 5.  Trump and Putin's favorite.

5.  Silence by intimidation.   Hurt people where their WEAKNESSES  are.  Trump brags about this.  'I want to run against Oprah.  I know her weaknesses.'    What a sick fk.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 17, 2018 8:17 AM MDT
      March 15, 2018 10:28 AM MDT

You are good, Sharonna. I'm surprised he hasn't offered you a job! That'd be an interesting week or two. ;-)
      March 15, 2018 11:00 AM MDT

I would take it. 

And before I was gunned down, Putin would be shaking in his boots.

March 15, 2018 1:14 PM MDT

That about covers it.
      March 15, 2018 4:30 PM MDT

I am consistantly amused and mystified how anyone defends Trump’s behavior at all. Is there a more despicable model of a man who hasn’t been in handcuffs? 

Every day we bear witness to the inexhaustible conceit and idiocy of this man. We suffer as a society because our leadership is so poor.
      March 15, 2018 1:08 PM MDT

How do you defend one day of his office?  I am beyond mystified.  I feel like I fell down a hole that even Alice could not survive in.

March 15, 2018 1:16 PM MDT

I can’t. 
    The girl Sarah Sanders gets paid to defend him; at the cost of her integrity, her career (soon enough) and her soul. 
    Another life muddied by the spray from Trump. 
      March 15, 2018 1:42 PM MDT

I would think it was fitting to throw the entire staff into jail and make them spend their lives in each other's company, blaming each other for their fate.

That is what awaits them in the afterlife.   A special place in hell or the company of themselves.  Same thing.

This post was edited by my2cents at March 17, 2018 8:01 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 2:25 PM MDT

I don't think there's a more despicable model of a man period! 
      March 17, 2018 7:43 AM MDT

Trump is the blueprint of the hubris of a silver-spooner who’s never been punched in the mouth. Hard to name a more unfit character for the task at hand. 
      March 17, 2018 7:50 AM MDT

I've never punched anyone in the mouth, but I'd really love to do it to him! 
      March 17, 2018 8:04 AM MDT

I meant that both literally and metaphorically.
    I would buy a ticket to watch Trump get punched literally (and then, download the video too), but I would also find amusement in a solid metaphorical jaw-jacking as well.

...Stormy, anyone? This post was edited by Don Barzini at March 17, 2018 6:41 PM MDT
      March 17, 2018 8:26 AM MDT

have no idea
      March 15, 2018 4:44 PM MDT

When Clinton's sexual indiscretions were exposed, did you temporarily become a republican? Of course you didn't. You continued to vote according to your philosophical convictions. Such embarrassments are defended by calling for perspective. People argue that such failings are small compared to what the other sides represents. Even if such revelations were true, Trump would be still be a saint compared to the evil scum he is fighting.

The pro life lobby would be outraged, but what are they going to do? Withdraw their support from him and therefore guarantee the election of someone pro death? Of course not.

Hypocrisy is easily forgiven in politics, because it doesn't really matter whether a leader is a good example of the virtues they advocate. What matters is what they do POLITICALLY.

I'll admit there is more hypocrisy on the right. When you have high standards, it's harder to live up to them. When you're a leftist piece of sh*t, the bar is set rather low. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 17, 2018 8:02 PM MDT
      March 16, 2018 9:22 AM MDT

OH LOOKIE HERE, FOLKS.  HE'S DOING THE FOX NEWS TACTIC.  WHAT ABOUT?

HEY THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE.  I MEAN WHAT ABOUT CLINTON????

LOOK WHAT CLINTON DID??? 20 YEARS AGO.   LET'S IGNORE THAT BLACK GUY WHO HAD A SPOTLESS REPUTATION.  LET'S FOCUS ON CLINTON.

WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?  LET'S STAY IN THE PRESENT.
      March 16, 2018 9:26 AM MDT

The "fox news tactic" (or perspective as it is also called) is perfectly valid. Both sides use this tactic.

Obama is a mass murderer who funded and supplied Islamic state. I couldn't care less whether he possesses the virtue of fidelity or not. He's an evil closet communist piece of sh*t.

"What about Trump?" you ask? What about him? Did you read what I said? I thought I was pretty clear that I couldn't give a sh*t whether it were true or not.

This is a war, and the only thing that matters is the destroying the left and the mega corporate cartel that controls it. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 16, 2018 11:18 PM MDT
      March 16, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

right on point....

OH WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE? 

THEY DO IT TOOOOOO

(GIVE IT UP ALREADY, NO ONE EVEN BOTHERS TO ANSWER THIS TRANSPARENCY... A 4-SYLLABLE WORD TRUMP HAD TO PRACTICE FOR WEEKS)
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 17, 2018 7:42 AM MDT
      March 16, 2018 9:50 AM MDT