Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If money really grew on trees, do you think republicans would give a f$ck about the environment?

If money really grew on trees, do you think republicans would give a f$ck about the environment?

It seems that Trump's assault on animals and the natural world is never-ending. Deleting USDA records of animal abuse, withdrawing animal welfare regulations for organic farms, abolishing regulations on pollution, stripping national lands of their protections, proposing a border wall that would be an ecological disaster.... the list goes on and on and on. 

Where does this hatred of all things not man-made come from? How do his supporters reconcile this with a Christian appreciation for God's beautiful creation?  Does this all go back to the windmills in Scotland that ruined his golf course views or did he get a splinter as a child and vow that trees are evil and must be destroyed? Maybe he got stung by a bee? 

Posted - March 15, 2018

Responses

Well, I get the gist and it is great.

If money did grow on trees it would not be worth much though and Republicans would be out to steal as much of what was valuable instead of money.

If it were baby's eyes, they would steal your kids in the dark of night, scoop out the eyes and return them.  After all, it is only fair to return to you the parts they don't want that you have to pay to raise and save the life of.

March 15, 2018 11:44 AM MDT

Trump makes me want to believe in hell. Just so I can imagine him burning in it. 
      March 17, 2018 8:02 AM MDT

maybe
      March 15, 2018 4:42 PM MDT