Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What would it take for donjohn voters to regret their choice? Or is that not a possibility no matter what truth is revealed about the guy?

What would it take for donjohn voters to regret their choice? Or is that not a possibility no matter what truth is revealed about the guy?

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

Trump would have to show himself to be evil like the establishment. He would have to sell out to leftism / globalism. He would need to be implicated in murder, human trafficking, drug smuggling, paedophile rings, satanic secret societies etc etc.

I'm concerned with what a leader does, not their personality. If you want to understand people who think very differently, you have to try to put yourself in their position. What would the personality of a democratic president have to be like, for you to be so disappointed you'd rather have Trump?

You vote the way your vote to further your PHILOSOPHICAL CONVICTIONS. Admit it. People who believe in something don't really care about personality politics. It they disappoint you, they disappoint you. That's all it is. A disappointment. Ultimately personality politics only exists to influence empty headed centrists who don't stand for anything. Anyone on the left or the right, isn't going to be affected by it. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 18, 2018 4:52 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 4:52 AM MDT

He he . ;)
      March 18, 2018 6:02 AM MDT

So obstruction of justice, receipt of emoluments, tax evasion, libel, interference with Presidential records and assaulting the leader of an allied nation aren't important? He threw a bucket of money at fraud and racketeering charges to make those go away, too.
      March 18, 2018 8:20 AM MDT

Those charges are false, though even if they were true they're just misdemeanours compared to what the likes of the Clinton crime family get up to.

Obstruction of justice is false. He's fighting seditious deep state operatives and they're all going to jail for corruption. We are going to destroy their lives.

The receipt of emoluments argument is just pure legal ignorance. The emoluments clause is about making sure the president is not beholden to an employer. Whether people stay at Trump's hotel or not doesn't make him beholden to anyone, so it means nothing.

As for "assault on the leader of an allied nation", what the hell are you talking about?

Trump is an angel compared to those he is fighting. The highest levels of the democratic party are satanic, literally. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 23, 2018 6:02 PM MDT
      March 18, 2018 9:20 AM MDT

Roughly elbowing Montenegrin Prime Minister Duško Markòvic aside at the NATO summit. Assault by definition.

It's fact that he leaned on Comey in an attempt to have the investigation into Flynn, and fired him when he refused. Obstruction, writ large. Were it not for the GOP majority in both Houses he'd have been impeached already, will be when (not if) the Democrats regain control at the midterms - Trump is electoral poison, the Republicans are headed for a train wreck.

As for Satanic, it's the GOP elephant that has the stars upside down - and there's also that thing about camels and the eye of the needle, too ...
      March 18, 2018 7:04 PM MDT

LOL! "Move b*tch! Get out the way!"

Duško Markòvic had a moment of thinking his insignificant ass should stand in front of Trump during a photo opportunity. Not sure if that was an intentional slight. Trump very gently put him in his place. No assault there.

Your statements about Comey are way out of date. He didn't even have the courage to accuse Trump of obstruction of justice during his own sworn testimony. Trump bluffed him that he had recordings of their conversations. Comey was too afraid of catching a perjury charge to lie under oath. He's a seditious little POS and he's going to be indicted soon, along with all the other deep state operatives like McCabe.

In biblical times, massive wealth came from the military conquest of land and the subjugation of people. In the modern world there are ethical ways to become wealthy. Funny how the left ignores the wealth of its own leaders and never tires of that camel and needle quote.

Yes, the establishment GOP is satanic. The Bushes and Clintons are close friends. Clinton likes her upside down pentagrams too. You won't find any of that symbolism on Trump though.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 23, 2018 6:04 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 2:19 AM MDT

Just keep telling yourself that, big guy
    https://www.facebook.com/JOTW69/posts/1289703494464589
      March 19, 2018 6:38 AM MDT

:):):)
      March 19, 2018 1:28 AM MDT

For me to regret my choice Trump would have to support:
    1. Pro choice (passing laws and appointing pro choice judges)
    2. Abandon Israel
    3. Pro gun control
    4. Try to remove any mention of God in public
    5. Refuse to confront Islamic terrorists
    6. Tell us our jobs are gone and they are not coming back
    7. Support more "free trade" deals that favor other countries
    8. Supports open borders 
    9. Supports sanctuary cities/states etc
    10. Not supporting our military
    11. Start apologizing for the USA all over the world
    12. Raising taxes 

March 18, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

All 12? WHOA. Thank you for your thoughtful list m2c. So murdering someone, lying, cheating, stealing don't matter. Good to know the quality of the person you would support again and again and again. I know. I asked you answered. He could rape a 5 year old and it wouldn't matter to you because that is not on your llist. Happy Monday to thee.
      March 19, 2018 1:31 AM MDT

Really....going to murder and child rape and implying I would be okay with it??? You know better than that. Those crimes would rightfully land him in prison so no need of any political support. 
      March 19, 2018 4:35 AM MDT

Opposing gun control is nothing short of condoning the wholesale murder of students. More kids have been shot dead in schools since 2012 than US troops have been killed in combat since 9/11. True.
      March 19, 2018 6:36 AM MDT

BS. Guns save lives. 
    More people are murdered in Chicago every year than die in the military. And they have the strictest gun laws in the country....can you say sitting ducks in Chicago? 
    Nearly everyone I know has a gun. No one has used them for violence....some for defense. I have gotten mine out for defense more than once, thankfully did not have to fire it. 
    Gun free zones....kill students more than opposing gun control does. There is a reason the craziest go to the schools....they know nobody is gonna shoot back. 
    This sign would protect out students much more:
      March 19, 2018 8:12 AM MDT

Suuure it would.
    https://time.com/5199328/seaside-high-school-gun/

In Australia, we got rid of most of the guns 22 years ago. Not ONE mass shooting since. Coincidence?
      March 20, 2018 2:36 AM MDT

No one died...and any potential shooter knows they are armed. 
    Under other definitions of mass shootings Australia has had 2 mass shootings and at least 1 mass stabbing. 
      March 20, 2018 5:50 AM MDT

The most widely accepted definition is a gun murder involving four or more victims (not including the shooter) and excluding gang violence or slayings involving multiple family members. That second exclusion covers the events you are referring to.
    "Guns save lives" - I'm going to have to stand up now, I laughed my a$$ off. Guns are engines for ending lives, that's what they're for. Even when they are only used for target shooting, that's not what they are designed for. Semiautomatic assault rifles (banned outright in Australia - possession is a felony) are specifically designed as an antipersonnel weapon, it's why the military have them and nobody else ought to.
      March 21, 2018 10:46 PM MDT

Guns are used an estimated 1.2 million times a year for defense and about 1/5 of that is believed to have saved at least one life. That is roughly 240,000 lifes saved only counting 1 life per incident. We can look at states which have passed conceal carry laws and see the corresponding drop in crime. 
    We have the 2nd amendment and our guns are not ever leaving. 
    ARs are used for hunting. They are not the same gun that is used in the military....they are the civilian version. 
      March 23, 2018 4:48 AM MDT

Look at nations which banned ARs outright and see a much sharper drop in murders, suicides and kids thinking they're toys and killing their siblings. Like the 9yo boy who fatally shot his sister over an argument about a video game.
    Amendments have been repealed before. The 18th is gone. The 2nd should be, it's an anachronism. What kind of society requires its citizens to go armed constantly for fear of their lives?
      March 23, 2018 5:30 PM MDT

we keep the playing field level so we don't have to fear for our lives.. why would we want to give up our right to defend ourselves? from anyone?
    fbi and cops dropped the ball in the florida shootings.  tell me why it was allowed to. happen. BECAUSE IT HAD TO so they could PUSH FOR GUN CONTOL AGAIN. I didn't see them interviewing this teacher all over the headlines like they did the kids that went with the program. This post was edited by maggie at March 24, 2018 8:32 PM MDT
      March 23, 2018 6:19 PM MDT

Conspiracy theories now? Get a bigger tinfoil hat.
      March 24, 2018 1:01 AM MDT

tkeep your blinders on. only pay attention to the parts that fit he narrative....In this particular case...keep ignoring the fact that the fbi dropped the ball...and the local police just hung outside during the shootings....hmmmm...just chicken ?  ordered not to go? who knows? I don't believe that kid they keep putting all over the place.....He was way too comfortable in his role. By the way...his video can still be found...well the edited version...they edited out the part where he was hiding from the bullets coming into his classroom....before the shooting actually occurred. This post was edited by maggie at March 24, 2018 8:32 PM MDT
      March 24, 2018 6:45 AM MDT

Cruz? He was expelled at the time of the shooting....so he would not have been in any class hiding from bullets. Or are you talking about another student?
      March 24, 2018 6:20 PM MDT

It is a Video from Good Morning America.....
    Why the shooter was not dressed the way the teacher whom was grazed seen the shooter? It is a question to be asked.
      March 24, 2018 2:33 PM MDT

that's why shes not being asked anything anymore....neither are the students that wanted to ask their own questions at cnn's debate or whatever it was.
      March 24, 2018 4:11 PM MDT