Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do Evangelicals really believe that the doofylucy donjohn prez was APPOINTED ANNOINTED BY GOD? Do you?

Do Evangelicals really believe that the doofylucy donjohn prez was APPOINTED ANNOINTED BY GOD? Do you?

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

Make no mistake about it Rosie. This demographic is in no way associated with God or anything else.
      March 18, 2018 9:08 AM MDT

What IS the demographic m'dear? I am unclear about it. I have had conversations with those Answermuggers who say they are religious and also say they do not give a rat's ass about the doofylucy donjohn sex life. Which also means they do not give a rat's a** about his lack of character, lack of integrity/morals. Church people! I'm just sayin' they gotta be baldfaced liars! They cannot worship God/Jesus, believe what's in the Bible and commit much of it  to memory and also support an evil piece of trashy evil scum like the doofy lucy donjohn. How STOOPID do they think God is anyway?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday Zack! :)
      March 18, 2018 10:01 AM MDT

Judge not least you be judged. 
      March 18, 2018 12:21 PM MDT

"Love thy neighbor as thyself. What you do to the least of mine you do to me". Do those words mean anything to you at all?
      March 19, 2018 1:41 AM MDT

Of course they do...it has to do with personal charity and the church....not government.
      March 19, 2018 4:31 AM MDT

No m2c. That is your compartmentalizing things to suit yourself. Those words are universal and applicable to everything in life. You don't just  "use" them in personal charity and church  and abandon them in government. YOU do but that is not what you SHOULD do. But that is the only way you can justify your split personality. You put your religion on and off like a jacket when convenient. That is not what I do. Of course I will never understand that part of you that can do that. Other than your politics I like you very much as you know. It is your politics that are off the grid and in another plane of existence. One that makes no sense to me but it does to you  and others who share your views. Just like you can't be a little bit pregnant. You either are or you aren't. Well you can't believe in what God teaches us when it's convenient and set it side when it conflicts with what you WANT to believe or do. You will justify everything including your religious views to continue to defend and support a very evil man. I don't know how you are able to do it. I never will get it. Thank you for your reply and Happy First Day of Spring Tuesday! :)
      March 20, 2018 1:39 AM MDT

Where does the Bible say "render unto to Caesar so Caesar may render unto the poor"? It does not.....taxes are not charity. The church and people are to take care of the poor.

This post was edited by my2cents at March 20, 2018 5:23 AM MDT
      March 20, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

They all turn the other cheek sort of speak.
      March 18, 2018 1:10 PM MDT

...and close their eyes and mute the sound of his voice too.  
      March 18, 2018 2:12 PM MDT

Hypocrites pure and simple. When it's convenient they are "religious". When it's not they're not. There is something not right about a brain that can rationalize away alleged core beliefs. Millions are afflicted with it. A defective gene perhaps? Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 19, 2018 1:56 AM MDT
      March 19, 2018 1:55 AM MDT

I googled "Trump appointed by God" -shows many news outlets stories about pastors preaching about Trump appointed by God. Eg..

www.newsweek.com/barak-obama-trump-paula-white-663088

March 18, 2018 9:59 AM MDT

Oh my god! That is BLASPHEMOUS! That is taking the name of God in vain in my opinion. I hope God smites them! I do. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Sunday to thee. I hope God is angry as he**! :)
      March 18, 2018 10:03 AM MDT

The stuff these evangelicals pastors preach makes becoming a Jehovah Witness look pretty rational.  Maybe the JWs will get a lot of converts when Trump gets impeached so they can just forget about politics altogether. 
      March 18, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

The equivocation in which they indulge is staggering Kg. They rationalize away everything just to support donjohn and they see no problem with it. Defective logic. Hypocrites. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 19, 2018 2:52 AM MDT
      March 19, 2018 1:58 AM MDT

*shudders at the thought*
      March 18, 2018 1:36 PM MDT

I believe it's a fair statement to say many do. Perhaps God had Trump elected to wake up America because if Hillary had been elected it would have been another 4 years of the same downward spiral that we had to endure under Obama's regime. I personally believe that God does intervene in the affairs of man when He judges it to be necessary. Do I believe that God had His hand in this election? It's very possible because as I mentioned above, the alternative would have brought with it major negative consequences. As always, just my opinion so don't beat on me too much. :)
      March 18, 2018 10:32 AM MDT

• Am I surprised? Hardly. Just as you attack Trump as the origin for every wrong and evil that ever occurred since the beginning of time, it stands to reason that he would be the convenient excuse to attack anything you oppose. I don't speak for Evangelicals. I do speak as a Conservative Christian. No, we don't think God appointed Trump. Whether he is anointed of God or not, is between himself and God.( I can only assume that you refer to the mantle of leadership as there are different types of anointing) Scripture directs that we pray for those in authority. Trump is the recipient of prayer just as past administrations(that many Christians had valid reasons to be in opposition to) were lifted in prayer. And yes, God hears and answers prayers, just as He allows certain events in the affairs of men to take place for His own purposes. I was wondering how long it would take to get to us(Christians). I knew that we wouldn't be able to avoid your Trump tirades.
      March 18, 2018 11:40 AM MDT

Great question Rosie.  One of the most disturbing opinions I have seen out there is that Trump was sent by God.  I literally gag at the thought.  How anyone can seriously call themselves a Christian and believe Trump is who God would be pleased with is way beyond me.  
      March 18, 2018 1:39 PM MDT

I don't know which God it would be that appointed Trump, but it sure isn't the God I believe in.
      March 18, 2018 1:45 PM MDT

March 18, 2018 1:55 PM MDT

AMEN!!
      March 18, 2018 1:57 PM MDT

I admit the first time I heard some people spout this opinion, I nearly fell over.  There was a time and a day where Christians looked up to those with high moral standings and character.  Of course no one is perfect, but choosing a leader like Trump in the name of God sounds so against any religious teaching.
      March 18, 2018 2:01 PM MDT

Pointing to any event and saying, “God did this” or, “God did that” is almost like claiming that we can read God’s mind.  The truth is we can’t know for sure unless He specifically tells us that He did.  And unless I read the bible wrong, He doesn’t do that anymore (despite what a lot of these so-called “modern day prophets” claim).   While it is true that God can bring anyone to power He desires, it doesn’t necessarily mean that He always does.  Yes, God may very well have allowed Trump to come to power.  Then again, perhaps He allowed us to make our own choice.  Children don’t always make good or wise choices, yet their parents allow them to make those choices anyway.  The hope is that they learn from both their success and from their mistakes.  God’s a parent and we’re His children.  We love to credit ourselves for our successes, but blame Him for our mistakes.  It doesn’t really matter if God appoint Trump or not.  What matters is what we learn from the experience. 

March 18, 2018 2:48 PM MDT

Nicely said!
      March 18, 2018 2:49 PM MDT