Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do Evangelicals really believe that the doofylucy donjohn prez was APPOINTED ANNOINTED BY GOD? Do you?

Do Evangelicals really believe that the doofylucy donjohn prez was APPOINTED ANNOINTED BY GOD? Do you?

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

The God that I know says not to put our trust in earthly man because they can't direct their own steps.
      March 18, 2018 2:54 PM MDT

I recalled being taught that as well.  
      March 18, 2018 2:57 PM MDT

And that has pretty much been proven true.
      March 18, 2018 2:59 PM MDT

I don't believe in God the way religious people do so no, I don't believe Donald Trump was appointed by God but I was in a Christian school from Kindergarten through 8th grade and that is what we were told based on Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

So, the church where my parents went when I was a kid does believe that God chose Donald Trump for USA and that he previously chose Barack Obama for USA and he also chose the heads-of-state for all of the other countries but I'm not sure what other churches would say about that.
      March 18, 2018 3:24 PM MDT

So God is not a loving God. He is a vengeful and cruel God if that is true Liv. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday.
      March 19, 2018 1:59 AM MDT

I think it is safe to say these people are crazy without having to give any examples at all.  We have all seen it, Trump is living proof that we have to take these morons seriously.

It is sad, as their GOD would say.  SAD.

March 19, 2018 11:41 PM MDT

Religious donjohn supporters treat their religious beliefs as if they are  clothing that they wear when convenient and set aside when not. They are bifurcated and either don't see the duplicity or do and simply don't care. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon and Happy First Day of Spring Tuesday! :)
      March 20, 2018 1:42 AM MDT