Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Republican Trey Gowdy to Trump lawyer. "If your client is innocent act like it". Gee. How refreshing be he. Do you agree?

Republican Trey Gowdy to Trump lawyer. "If your client is innocent act like it". Gee. How refreshing be he. Do you agree?

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

Yup I agree. I've always like Trey Gowdy because he always tells it like it is and he's a staunch conservative to boot. How about that. :)
      March 18, 2018 10:03 AM MDT

Trey Gowdy is awesome...in fact I want Sessions fired and replaced by Gowdy. Very sad to hear he is leaving Congress.
      March 18, 2018 11:25 AM MDT

Replacing Sessions with Gowdy, now you're talking. Who knows, maybe he would consider a Supreme Court Justice position. :)
      March 19, 2018 8:03 AM MDT

Yes, Gowdy for SCOTUS. 
    Ted Cruz would also be good for SCOTUS. 
      March 19, 2018 8:57 AM MDT

• If you've ever had the opportunity to see lawyers pleading cases before a jury as I have over the years, you know that it requires showmanship, salesmanship and a savvy application of both law and human nature. It's easy to stray from these vital components in the heat of battle. One only needs to hear a summation to know who has used these elements well.
      March 19, 2018 9:13 AM MDT