Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some gals with VERY LARGE BOOBS have surgery to reduce the size because they cause backaches! Would YOU suffer or have surgery?

Some gals with VERY LARGE BOOBS have surgery to reduce the size because they cause backaches! Would YOU suffer or have surgery?

Posted - March 18, 2018

Responses

Very true. Actually until menopause I had such insignificant breast development I used to be able to ride in cars with my top off and people just assumed I was a teenage boy.  But my generation - we were taught to love ourselves and that God made us what we are for a reason (though never found out what reason!) so altering or mutilating ourselves was unthinkable. I would sympathize though with the gals with backaches but really there must be other ways. 
      March 18, 2018 10:07 AM MDT

Hard to say really.....If I was huge and and they were effecting my health and posture and was the only sensible option ,then yes ,I might consider it.....:(
      March 18, 2018 11:49 AM MDT

I went to high school with such a gal. She was a very shy girl. Her name was Laura. And she walked hunched over all the time. She would have been a perfect candidate. I don't know if she ever had the surgery. Our former daughter-in-law had it because she got terrible backaches and after the surgery and the healing there were no more backaches. She was no longer out of proportion and looked great! I think Rosanne Barr, the comedienne, also had that same surgery. I don't like pain but I also don't like going under a knife unless it's life-or-death. So I don't know what I'd do. I guess if the backaches were painful enough I would. Thank you for your reply D! :)
      March 19, 2018 3:10 AM MDT

I suppose in many ways it could improve yout life so much.....maybe scaring would become an issue to after healing Rosie ...:(
      March 19, 2018 3:15 AM MDT

Of course I don't know if our ex-DIL had any scarring. Neither she nor our son ever talked about it. I wonder why some people scar and others don't? Thank you for your reply D! :)
      March 19, 2018 3:27 AM MDT

Something to do with Stem cells Rosie.....I don't think babies scar when they have operations ....
      March 19, 2018 3:32 AM MDT

Really?  Hmmm. Thank you for your reply D. I think that is amazing if true that babies don't scar. :)
      March 19, 2018 4:31 AM MDT

A friend had a baby boy born with a hernia ,kind of where your appendicts would be.....the cut was maybe 35-40mm long.....once healed the scar just faded away very quickly ,it's impossible to see now...
      March 19, 2018 4:59 AM MDT

That is awesome D. Why should a sweet baby start off life with a scar? He will be scarred enough as he grows up....as we all are...one way or another. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 19, 2018 5:13 AM MDT

Stem cells can repair so many things now..... They mimic what every the thing is that's damaged....
    Maybe in future they might discover how to regrow lost limbs or and human parts and your body won't reject them as they are your own tissues being regrows..:) 
      March 19, 2018 6:48 AM MDT

• If it was causing me pain and health problems I would definitely have the surgery to reduce them. Along with no backaches it also makes it easier and cheaper to purchase bras and clothes. I hear a lot of large chested girls complain about the fact that they have to purchase larger bras online and pray they fit because stores don’t carry them. 
      March 19, 2018 6:35 AM MDT

I support women doing what they want with their own bodies, yet I often get the impression that they are in pain truly due to some social convention or beauty standard. So I try to make clear that I put comfort first in these matters, and that a gentle comfortable person must be a beautiful person.

If surgery is the way to avoiding or limiting back problems (which can be extremely burdening), and I'm sure no-one will commit to it without considering other options first, then I simply say "don't suffer," or "don't allow others to push you to suffer."
      March 19, 2018 6:48 AM MDT

I'm a guy, but I'm going to give you my 2 cents anyway. In my opinion, a woman has one or two options. Lose the weight and your boobs naturally get smaller, therefore, lessening the strain. The other option is to start working out to the point of strengthening your back so your body can handle the extra load. If I was a woman, surgery would be the last option.
      March 19, 2018 6:53 AM MDT

Girl I knew was 32H. 90 lbs soaking wet, 15lb of it was her boobs. Had to have them surgically reduced, she had neck and back problems from carrying them. She had nowhere else to lose weight FROM.
      March 19, 2018 7:25 AM MDT