Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You do something that doofylucy dislikes he goes after you, your family and your pension. He be da BOGEY MAN. He be da baddie. Bein't he?

You do something that doofylucy dislikes he goes after you, your family and your pension. He be da BOGEY MAN. He be da baddie. Bein't he?

Tough guy bully coward. Sheesh! :(

Posted - March 19, 2018

Responses

Rosie, I am not yelling AT YOU.  I am just yelling.  Here goes:

HOW STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE?  THIS CABINET OF HIS THAT IS AGREEING WITH THIS MOVE??  THEY CAN ONLY WANT THIS END.  HE IS GOING TO BURY HIMSELF WITH THIS ACTION.  ARE THEY THIS INEPT???

Okay, I'm done.  How can this end well for Trump who must have known he is going to piss McCabe off?  All I can think in Trump thought*, is that he already knows McCabe cannot be bought.  McCabe would NEVER be Trump's man and never will be and Trump was seething inside and just gunning for him no matter what.  He is an inept bungler in this department.  He thinks cutting someone off, embarrassing them in a degrading fashion and thumbing his nose at the enemy, in this case, McCabe is all his base needs to see to keep supporting him, because that is how they act.

He is acting like a thug. The world is not impressed with an inept bungler who always does the wrong thing and is affecting the entire world.

So, I am thinking maybe the Republicans have a way out by just letting him hang himself and bring down those that are stupid enough to go down as well.   Maybe they are cutting their losses and advising him to fire McCabe, because this is SO FAR REACHING, dumbell imagines himself as a victor.  HE IS INSANE.

McCabe is his arch enemy now.  That is nothing to sniff at.

March 19, 2018 11:07 AM MDT

Republican Trey Gowdy..who could not be MORE REPUBLICAN..said "if you're innocent act like it". I think the dikes are developing many holes and the dam will soon break because right now it is leaking bigly Sharon. If someone like a Trey Gowdy says something like that doofy lucy is in big trouble. But we know the doofus is out of control and no one can do anything about it. He is so STUPID he keeps tweeting things that Mueller is recording and will use against him. He seems to have a death wish. He can't shut up even though with each word he gets downer and downer in that hole he insistins on digging for himself. It is a circus spectacle for sure and unbelievable if you think of doofylucy as the president which I never have. He isn't suited to the role. No casting director would ever cast him in such a role.  Every day things get interestinger and biglier because they get badlier for the doofus. By his own hand. In his own words. Thanks for the very cute intro heads up sweetie. I appreciate it.
      March 20, 2018 2:25 AM MDT

What a short memory you have. Or maybe you just think I have a short memory. No, I remember very well what you've said.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/44869/mike-flynn-was-a-very-bad-guy-to-redeem-himself-and-save-his-so/view/post_id/398292

In the above thread, you CELEBRATED going after a man's family, DIRECTLY not just indirectly. You were fine coercing a man with the threat of indicting his son, not just indirectly causing his family some financial hardship. Do you feel like a bully now you've reread your own words?

The left are such hypocrites. The left destroy Flynn's life on a technicality and now try to play the victim... 

No, we are not bullies. This is war and war is nasty. It's too late for the left to ask to play a gentler game. After what the left has done, it deserves no mercy and it shall receive none. We are going to destroy the lives of everyone involved. Karma is a b*tch, isn't it? This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 20, 2018 8:24 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 2:40 PM MDT