Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is anyone else hoping McCabe follows through with his threat to take down the FBI?

Is anyone else hoping McCabe follows through with his threat to take down the FBI?

It was reported that after begging FBI internal affairs to keep his job into retirement. He told them he would "take them all down". 

Posted - March 19, 2018

Responses

McCabe is not threatening to take down the FBI. Turn off FOX NEWS already.  Sean Hannity does not speak for reality based reality.

McCabe is going to be the END of this Administration.  Every News station and all the normal media is announcing how pissed McCabe is at Trump and what a lying obstructionist he has been throughout this whole investigation process.   Firing McCabe is another nail in this already overloaded with nails coffin Trump is stuck in.  Kind of like the bunker that Saddam Hussein found himself in in the end.  He is key.   McCabe is talking.  We all know for a fact that his rendition of being fired at the last minute by Sessions is all true and we know why Trump did it.

He is pathetic and he is going down because McCabe is KEY.

So is Stormy.

So is Sessions

So is just about everybody these days.

So are the 13 Russians

So are the other women that are going to come forward after Stormy talks.

So is Tillerson's testimony and Hope and all his loyal fans. 

He is dead in the water and this is all after the fact.  I see him and his son and Jared in jail.  I see it.

He is a crook of the lowest order.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 20, 2018 9:01 AM MDT
      March 19, 2018 6:33 PM MDT

The only thing McCabe is taking down is himself, Comey and he claims the FBI. 
    McCabe claims Comey knew and approved of leaks to the media. Leaks that Comey testified to Congress he had no involvement in at all. Somebody is lying....

I don't watch Hannity. This post was edited by my2cents at March 19, 2018 8:29 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 8:11 PM MDT

Oh thank you.  I didn't know. I am a Republican now and have joined the base.

Thanks for the head's up.
      March 19, 2018 8:25 PM MDT

If only it were that easy....lol
      March 19, 2018 8:29 PM MDT

I could never switch because I have a soul.  You should switch because you also have one.

March 19, 2018 8:30 PM MDT

I don't care what those clowns do to each other. I have read the book. We Christians win in the end, and Jews are raised to take care of the planet for a thousand years. Then it gets better.
      March 19, 2018 8:40 PM MDT

No.  You Christians DO NOT WIN a thing.  Christ is not about WINNING. 

Charlie Sheen and you are about winning.

SAD as DONALD NO BRAINS WOULD SAY.  S.A.D.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 20, 2018 9:03 AM MDT
      March 19, 2018 8:43 PM MDT

am only hoping that Trump gets taken down
    before it is too late for the USA
      March 20, 2018 9:08 AM MDT

MAGA....is all Trump is doing. So it's good.
      March 20, 2018 9:32 AM MDT

You sound as sensible as TRUMP does spouting this nonsense bull.

Every person in his Administration hates him and has bailed, even his most trusted Scape Goat, Hope Hicks.

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” Brennan tweeted Saturday in response to a tweet by President Donald Trump attacking McCabe and former FBI Director James Comey.

This from the Former Head of the CIA.

He is loathed and denigrated by every person of competence in this Administation. BUT YOU KNOW BETTER right?   Your facts are from FOX NEWS, a known factless joke of a station.  You have no credibility at all now, he has been shown to be a total liar, TRUMP the LIAR.

But you stilll persist, like Trump to imagine the bubble you live in is seen by the rest of the world as sane and sensible.   MAGA is what is said by those who have nothing to say.   America is not great and is going down the tubes because of this maniac.

That bubble BURST a long time ago.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 20, 2018 9:47 AM MDT
      March 20, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

My America is great. I just had the biggest business year of my life and just did the books and I am up YTD over last year.....
    Trump has done nothing to harm this country....jobs returning are good. Tax cuts are good. 
      March 20, 2018 9:55 AM MDT