Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Music » Do you have a favorite song about a mole or a rat or a naked mole rat?

Do you have a favorite song about a mole or a rat or a naked mole rat?

Posted - March 19, 2018

Responses

Got the munchies, eh?
      March 20, 2018 6:38 AM MDT

Lately, it seems like I have them a lot and I'm not talking about the pot munchies.  I don't get that. Never did.  But I have the nervous wreck, I need to calm down munchies that we all get while having to weather a storm and wait out something.  I have those a lot.

Weathering and munching.  That mole rat looks tasty about now.  I could put a hotdog bun around him, microwave him for a few seconds until he is just stunned and still fresh, and maybe some horseradish for a tang.

March 23, 2018 9:51 AM MDT

"Ben"

March 22, 2018 7:06 PM MDT

I was going to post this too!  Love this oldie.  
      March 22, 2018 9:55 PM MDT

It's the only song I thought of but I've always liked it, too.
    :)
      March 23, 2018 6:21 AM MDT

I am still stunned over this movie and this song written by the biggest loonie on the planet.

Only Michael Jackson could understand a loneliness this profound.  Imagine loving an animal that destroys humanity?  LOL

That's Michael's inner demon.  Insecurity and distrust of anyone over the age of 10. 
      March 23, 2018 9:53 AM MDT

Yeah, I must admit, Sharonna, this song has always intrigued me, too - - and sung when Jackson was so young. Such a strange concept for a song. I find your comments on the song and Jackson really interesting!
    Anyway, and the song is from such a strange movie --  I only saw "Ben" once and watched the "Williard" sequel and the "Williard" remake starring Crispin Glover --  and the only version I remember is Glover's movie - - he rocks in his role! He makes the entire concept believable. I've always liked Glover as an actor (and a handsome-to-me man, ha! What a surprise, huh?).

Image result for crispin glover willard This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 23, 2018 10:48 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 10:46 AM MDT

He's beautiful, I agree.  I would see the movie just to watch him try and pull this insanity off.  I'm sure he does it beautifully.  I will use this to put myself to sleep when I need entertainment before bed and I know I still have a good 2 hours before I nod off.  Thanks for this selection. 

I also want to see Acrimony by Tyler Perry (kind of a black Fatal Attraction) and I want to see Beirut with John Hamm because I feel things about John Hamm that we feel about Guy Pearce.  I just worship John Hamm (I'm probably spelling the man's name wrong, but he made me watch the entire series of MAD MEN.  HE IS SPELLBINDING.  Yep.  I spelled it wrong.  JON.

I have to find you something about him.  (for me too)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 23, 2018 11:07 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

Yup - - I'd go mad with him!
    Never heard of him, never saw the show. I know, I'm crazy.

March 23, 2018 11:09 AM MDT

I was stuck at home when my mom was sick and I started to watch it.  It had a large audience I guess for TV watchers.  I was one at the time, now, I would never be able to watch that.  But it was good and he is really a mesmerizing actor.

I love that Crispin too.  I forgot all about him.  You always manage to find the remote but great, Welb.
      March 23, 2018 11:15 AM MDT

Hey, thanks, Sharonna.
      March 23, 2018 11:36 AM MDT

March 22, 2018 9:11 PM MDT