Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine earning a living working for an organization whose only purpose is to spread lies? You'd be a lie monger wouldn't you?

Imagine earning a living working for an organization whose only purpose is to spread lies? You'd be a lie monger wouldn't you?

Cambridge Analytica is such an organization. LIE MONGER. Paid to manufacture "truth" and get the gullible to  believe it and spread it and be affected by it to the extent of electing anyone president! Impossible you say? Sadly not. The collusion occurred among a variety of players. Russia, Cambridge Analytica, donjohn relatives/friends/toadies and the great unwashed out there. It may  have numbered in the hundreds o r thousands. All working for one purpose. To elect donjohn prez. Well by gawd they pulled it off didn't they? Hat's off to them and woe is us!  This is the future. So each vote counts? Nope. Not if the vote is by a person who makes decisions based entirely on lies. Not if the vote if from a person who is a pawn in a large scheme to install a Manchurian Candidate. Or a Russian Candidate. Or a whomever. The willingness of some to believe outrageously absurd lies should shock but it does not. You will believe whatever you wish to believe that suits your mindset and you will not believe anything that rocks that boat no matter how true it is.

Posted - March 20, 2018

Responses

I would think every government in the would lies to it's people on a daily basis.....Certainly every large corporation does the same thing to.......
    No one creates bad advertising for themselves not even the medical profession.....Sometimes lies are used to quell peoples anger ,all governing bodies have been doing it for centuries......

Governments use praganda and lies during wars to get people to enlist and manipulate it's people....All police forces do the sane to create more revenue for them selves.....

Does any President write his own speeches .....He does as he's told and has his own script writers .....

Bush junior made a laughing stock of his self when he spoke on TV....he appeared completly bemused and looked and acted like there was no one home  ....
      March 20, 2018 3:20 AM MDT

The movie in which Jack Nicholson shouts "You can't handle the truth" comes to mind. If there were governments who told the whole truth and nothing but the truth could the people handle it? I wonder. Thank you for your reply D. I think I'm gonna ask! :)
      March 21, 2018 4:59 AM MDT

Good point Rosie......So many people tell others things only what they want to hear....if an army captain told he's men "we are all go killed as soon as we leave out trench" like those in the First World War...how many would have refused ...What a utter waste of out forbears that was...... 
      March 21, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

I think a lot of the time if not all the time we really want to hear the lies. They are more comforting after all.  Life gets very complicated when it comes to the advisability or inadvisability of being truthful. AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      March 21, 2018 5:46 AM MDT