Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too bad you can't indict a website. How much trouble is Zuckerberg et al in for allowing FB to be used for fraudulent activities?

Too bad you can't indict a website. How much trouble is Zuckerberg et al in for allowing FB to be used for fraudulent activities?

Apparently he knew what was going on as early as 2015. Shocking?

Posted - March 20, 2018

Responses

To my knowledge FB has done nothing illegal. They collect and sell our information. This is common knowledge. And I am sure it is in their sign up agreement. 
      March 20, 2018 5:55 AM MDT

The current leftist outrage about Facebook is pure hypocrisy.

What happened was just normal campaigning, no different from any other campaigning, and the left does exactly the same thing all the time.

Former Obama campaign director has admitted that Facebook allowed the left do things it wouldn't have allowed anyone else to do because they were "on our side".

https://www.infowars.com/obamas-former-campaign-director-makes-bombshell-claim-facebook-was-on-our-side/

The left is just butthurt because they thought Facebook was their weapon that would only be used to influence people to vote left. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 20, 2018 8:25 PM MDT
      March 20, 2018 7:27 AM MDT