Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The donjohn said he called Putin and congratulated him on his "win" (RIGGED). Said they'd meet soon. Very kissy facy kissy a**y. SIGH. WHY?

The donjohn said he called Putin and congratulated him on his "win" (RIGGED). Said they'd meet soon. Very kissy facy kissy a**y. SIGH. WHY?

Posted - March 20, 2018

Responses

He doesn't even try to hide his love for Putin anymore.
      March 20, 2018 2:19 PM MDT

I know. He is besotted with love for Vlad  and oozes out of him like pus from an infection. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Wednesday. Some Republicans cricitized/scolded him for it. McCain was especially eloquent. The doofy lucy adores despot dictators who murder/poison opponents/dissidents. He just thinks it's swell as he**!  He was warned by his staff to NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN in writing in all caps in a briefing memo and did anyway. Of course he never reads anything so he probably didn't read it. He is a super special useful idiot. :( This post was edited by RosieG at March 21, 2018 1:55 AM MDT
      March 21, 2018 1:54 AM MDT

Maybe someone should write DO NOT RESIGN on a briefing memo ...
      March 22, 2018 6:25 AM MDT

Oh gosh and then he would do exactly the opposite! I like it. Give him something he can do that will benefit everyone. He is too stupid to realize that what he does/sas has any consequences. He only lives for the moment. I saw a movie about that years ago. The guy has no memory retention. He awoke every day with no memory of what happened the day before. He left notes to himself from one day to the next. It was very intriguiging and very scary. I think we got another one in the White House Sbf. He lives from minute to minute. No past or future. Just right now. Oh boy.  Another question. Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 22, 2018 6:56 AM MDT

Ya  and a day ago the White House  stated that Trump would not be calling Putin to congratulate him. Cheers!
      March 20, 2018 6:37 PM MDT

Doofy lucy can't help it. He is head over heels in love with Putin. Love struck. Love crazy. A love slave. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 21, 2018 1:56 AM MDT

Let's all sing together the wonderfully fun chant of childhood!! - -

"Donald and Vladimir - - sitting in a tree - - K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

:)

March 20, 2018 6:45 PM MDT

That's funny. I have't thought about that song in a long time but it seems perfect for the 2 of them. Might have to change the last part though. Donald and Putain sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage. Then comes Trump and Putin teaming up to take over the World. It  dosn't   rhym  but  I  think the 2 of them are in cahoots so the can be rulers of the World maybe even space because Trump was talking about  having  a space force. Cheers!
      March 20, 2018 7:35 PM MDT

Isn't it sweet? A dirty old man a love slave of someone young enough to be his son. Pathetic. Thank you for your reply WQ and Happy Wednesday to you! :)
      March 21, 2018 1:57 AM MDT

March 20, 2018 6:50 PM MDT

Interesting, to say the least!
    :)

or should it be a
    :(
      March 20, 2018 6:54 PM MDT

He doesn't follow advice of his national security advisers.  They'll all find themselves out of a job when he can replace them with "yes" men.  He doesn't want anyone telling him what to do.  I'm surprised he hasn't fired Rod Rosenstein and hired someone who will fire Mueller.
      March 21, 2018 1:16 AM MDT

I'm sure that's on deck L. He is so wacky nuts he keeps outdoing what he did before. Just wait. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 21, 2018 2:01 AM MDT

I hope they get something on him soon.  Happy Wednesday. :)
      March 21, 2018 8:28 AM MDT

I believe Mueller already has MOUNTAINS of evidence on him and just keeps collecting more and more and more. Once he presents what he has he will  BURY doofylucy. I can hardly wait for that date when fate  steps in and does doofylucy in. I kinda like the sound of that. I"m gonna turn it into a question. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Thursday! :)
      March 22, 2018 3:23 AM MDT

I think you're right and I think Mueller wants to have as much ammunition as possible before he brings Trump down. 

I'm looking out the window at about a foot of snow!  Decided it wasn't worth going to work today with both my bosses out, so I'm staying home.  Happy Thursday. :)
      March 22, 2018 5:52 AM MDT

In writing in a briefing memo in ALL CAPS. That's how his staff WARNED him. He doesn't read so he didn't read  it probably. He is so in love with Vlad he cannot help it. It is quite humiliating to see an old man so besotted in love with a guy young enough to be his son. Seriously sick. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Wednesday. I'm gonna ask a question about it! :)
      March 21, 2018 1:59 AM MDT

Rather sounds like diplomatic good manners.
      March 21, 2018 6:26 AM MDT

Americans need to have someone or something to hate. It is vital to maintain their good opinion of themselves. Because otherwise they might happen to look inward and hate and detest what they see. They are no longer allowed by federal or state law, political correctness, 'patriotism' and  economic expediency to hate those former long-standing targets of their natural virulence, people of Negro decent, Jews, conscientious objectors, displaced persons, homosexuals, Germans and their own native long-repressed and sidelined 'Indian' population. The hate is still there, festering and ineradicable, but the hate has simply shifted focus to the the Russians - their leader in particular, religious cults, any foreign leader who stands up to them, giant and relentless poisoners and polluters like Monsanto, and to some degree Mexicans and Arabs, and of course, anyone who speaks against fashionable opinion.   
      March 21, 2018 9:05 AM MDT

That is an absolutely incredible statement.

I am a 72 year old American and that is simply not true.

March 21, 2018 3:16 PM MDT

I though it was put accurately and succinctly (and then well argued) by one of the commentators on cable last night.

He said, "Putin owns Trump."

(And I personally would add that even if he doesn't, Trump acts just like Putin wants.)

Trump is slowly withdrawing the USA from is position as the embodiment of democratic ideals and allowing Russia to increase its stature.

When Trump validated Putin's election, he showed his lack of morals and ethics---did you not think electing such a "trousered ape" would have consequences?  (Trump supporter who say they have no interest in his personal life and what he did and continues to do there just don't get (it) that he acts the same way in his public life as the de facto representative for the USA on the world stage.)

March 21, 2018 3:15 PM MDT