Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Weirdly oddly BIZARRE! Donjohn supporters believe ALL the gals accusing Bill Clinton but NONE of the gals who accuse donjohn. Coinkydink?

Weirdly oddly BIZARRE! Donjohn supporters believe ALL the gals accusing Bill Clinton but NONE of the gals who accuse donjohn. Coinkydink?

Posted - March 21, 2018

Responses

It's just the same phenomena of Clinton supporters believing all the women accusing him are lying (still).

The old "My party, right or wrong" story.
      March 21, 2018 8:38 AM MDT

Not one voter thinks this of Clinton.  NOT ONE.  Everyone knew he was guilty as sin.  He lied.  I hate him for it.  Bill Clinton destroyed his Presidency because he had to get his rocks off in the oval office.  It's sickening.  But he was a better President than either Bush or Trump could ever be.

He should have been carted off to jail for it.  He destroyed my confidence and he put us in jeapordy so he could do what?  Why couldn't he get a room?  Why couldn't he get someone besides that employee.   And if anyone hates the women, I totally loathe Monica nd Linda Tripp.  They are both prostitutes as far as I am concerned.

Most people turned against him after this.  Don't make lies up.

That is a Republican tactic.  Defend the GUY no matter what because he lowered your taxes for a year while making you pay twice as much for everything else including health care.

Clinton did not do that.  Because of Clinton, Bush could lie and enjoy a flourishing economy which Bush destroyed utterly. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 21, 2018 9:53 AM MDT
      March 21, 2018 9:51 AM MDT

I've heard plenty of Clinton supporters saying it was all made up ... and usually also claiming it was all a Republican conspiracy.

You yourself say "most people turned against him".  The keyword there is "most".
    But plenty enough entrenched in their support of him and claimed it never happened.
      March 21, 2018 10:08 AM MDT

Say What? Are you nuts? I'm a Liberal Dem and I NEVER DOUBTED ONE OF THEM.  Why would you think Dems would not acknowledge truth? Just because Republicans REFUSE TO DO SO does not mean we do too. I am shocked that you would think that. Shocked. Very shocked. I hope I have  foreverly disabused you of your erroneous beliefs. Good grief! You place Dems alongside Republicans as refusing to believe what's true?. How could you?

That is their schtick not ours. Good golly miss molly! I CAHN'T believe it! Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Wednesday. SIGH :(:(:(:(:(

This post was edited by RosieG at March 21, 2018 10:53 AM MDT
      March 21, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

I'm reading that as sarcasm, of course.

And of course now I have Little Richard singing "Good Golly Miss Molly" repeating in my brain. This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at March 22, 2018 4:20 AM MDT
      March 21, 2018 11:48 AM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! Serves ya right m'dear!.  It will stick in there inside your brain and repeat and repeat and repeat until the Fates can been assured that you "get it" and then it will simply fade away like old soldiers who never die. Thank you for your reply. Sarcasm?  Well it's the truth and if it sounds like sarcarm so be it! I don't defend crappy people. I don't stick up for evil scumbags just because it wears the label of LIBERAL or DEMOCRAT. Which is more than I  can  say for Republicans who stick up for/defend/embrace/support/adore/worship the doofylucy scumbag. Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      March 22, 2018 4:24 AM MDT

We Democrats are LIBERAL.  We believe that ALL men are pigs.

Both are guilty as sin.

But Trump managed to bring it to an even sleezier level than Clinton did.

And I am not saying that lightly.  I HATED CLINTON'S GUTS FOR DOING THAT DISCRESSION.  HE DESTROYED HIS PRESIDENCY.  HE MANAGED TO DEMAN THE PARTY AND BECAUSE OF HIM BUSH GOT ELECTED.

Now both those morons have the nerve to tour together like they are old friends, bookends.  I will never for get the audacities committed by BUSH, the second most horrific president I have lived through.

Clinton would have been one of the better presidents, until he forgot that he was a leader of the free world and decided to get his rocks off in the Oval office.  That's like the Pope screwing a nun in the Vatican.

YOU DON'T DO THAT.  It totally DESTROYS TRUST FOREVER.

But, Clinton in all his sick buffoonery, never came near to the transgressions this idiot TRUMP committed.

I am not going to go through it all again.  Just watch Stormy on 60 Minutes this Sunday.

Happy Wednesday, Rosie.
      March 21, 2018 9:47 AM MDT

I am highly insulted that ANYONE would equate the refusal of Republicans to believe anything Bad about their guys when we Dems CONSTANTLY acknowledge what's bad about ours! Really that is most insulting. Dems do NOT wear blinders. They are not brainwashed. They do not fear admitting what's true. How anyone could confuse Dems with Republicans is beyond the pale..beyond  belief! Good Grief. We are NOTHING like them. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      March 21, 2018 10:56 AM MDT

Yes, people tend to believe those they trust. That shouldn't be shocking to you.

Feminists tend trust other women and distrust men instinctively because they're misandrists. Leftists tend to believe leftists. Conservatives tend to believe conservatives. 

In group preference is a normal part of human psychology. It's completely natural to believe people who are, in your opinion, moral and upright. It's completely normal to doubt sources that haven't earned your trust. It makes absolute sense to doubt enemies who have every reason to try to deceive you.

In group preference sure isn't perfect, because most people lack good judgement on the best company to keep. Leftists are mentally disabled in that regard. Though what's the alternative? Can't fix stupid.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 22, 2018 1:25 AM MDT
      March 21, 2018 9:50 AM MDT

I do believe that Clinton was a better president (but who wasn't) But I never defended him for is actions.
    And why anyone would defend Trump for his actions is beyond me.
    They must not have very good examples to follow in their own lives.
      March 21, 2018 1:20 PM MDT

I don't defend  scumbags no matter what label they wear. Never have. Never will. No one in history will have been as evil and scumbaggy as the doofylucy. No one. It is just our bad luck that WE are the ones stuck with him temporarily. "This to shall pass.  We shall overcome". I keep thinking that Lulu'sMom. Does it help? Not yet but maybe if I think it enough times I can convince myself it will occur. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      March 22, 2018 4:28 AM MDT

Declaration of your principles. 
      March 22, 2018 5:52 AM MDT

I don't hold out for much change. But if it happen I will be happy.
      March 22, 2018 12:16 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Friday! :)
      March 23, 2018 2:20 AM MDT