Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Isn't our Poccahontas the most precious gift to Congress imaginable?

Isn't our Poccahontas the most precious gift to Congress imaginable?

Posted - March 23, 2018

Responses

She would murder anyone in a debate.
      March 23, 2018 10:18 PM MDT

Zack, when they make TRUMP the MOVIE?    I want Annette Benning to play Elizabeth Warren.   Is she PERFECT or what?

I want a gigantic TURD from the foulest animal alive to play Trump.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 24, 2018 6:23 AM MDT
      March 23, 2018 10:24 PM MDT

I like Warren, but she DOES need to do something about her appearance; no glamour, but PLEASE GET RID OF THOSE SCHOOL MARM GLASSES FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE  UP TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Ms. Warren?

and the no makeup look DRIVES ME NUTS.

however, as a retired makeup artist, I do defend the 'right' of ladies who want to go without it.........HOWEVER when you are constantly being photographed, the very least she could do is GET SOME NEW EYEGLASS FRAMES........

and, uh, maybe some lipcolor, just a  little? please????????

September 27, 2018 8:37 AM MDT

A disgrace.   And I feel ashamed to admit I live in the state which voted for her.  Runs on jealousy and white guilt.  Despises hard working people and believes we should all bow down to the "government".  Hates her country and wants it gone.  Hold on to your checkbooks because she will devise ways to extract as much as she can from you. 
      September 27, 2018 10:13 AM MDT