Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » on a scale of 1-10 how scared are you of ghosts

on a scale of 1-10 how scared are you of ghosts

ten being most scared

Posted - March 29, 2018

Responses

I have had an encounter, but it was not too scary. 
      March 30, 2018 5:19 AM MDT

March 30, 2018 7:23 AM MDT

My mom brainwashed me heavily with the Bible throughout my childhood so yes at one point i was scared of ghosts and demons but over the last few years I've unbrainwashed myself so I'm not as scared, but sometimes I will freak out if I have to go downstairs at night to get a drink of water. I've  unbrainwashed myself to a big extent but there's still that 10% that still runs through my mind. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at March 31, 2018 7:36 PM MDT
      March 30, 2018 4:37 PM MDT

Could be a problem when I was young. If I came across any nowadays, they would probably be gettting ready to welcome me to the other side.  
      March 30, 2018 5:25 PM MDT

• Here is where you're going to call a psychiatric hospital on me...

My house, what an eerie little abode.  Doors SLAM with no draft.  It sounds like someone gets really ticked and storms off to their room (always the bedroom door). 

A bright white flash of something rushed passed me when I was coming in the front door like it was trying to get out.  It was formless light.

I was shutting down my computer one night and a little dog ran under the card-table that is my computer desk, went through the wall, and into what would be my bedroom.  Yes, I went to see if it was in there, but it wasn't.  It felt like when you're watching a horror flick and you yell "Don't go in there, dummy!".
      March 30, 2018 6:16 PM MDT

• I'm sorry for not really answering.  It creeps me out.  I forgot to mention the "B&W televison snow" apparition in the corner of the bedroom.  That thing made me stay awake the rest of one night.  I really am expecting a face-to-face moment at any time.  I'm not lying, this is really happening, thus my posts regarding "God" matters. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 7, 2018 6:36 AM MDT
      March 30, 2018 6:22 PM MDT

If i were to be delving in the supernatural and spiritistic practices i would be terrified and very alarmed of the consequences. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)
      April 6, 2018 11:22 PM MDT