Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Did you know Trump is giving up golf and taking up playing chess because golf has become too physically.exhausting for him in the hot sun?

Did you know Trump is giving up golf and taking up playing chess because golf has become too physically.exhausting for him in the hot sun?

He wants to exercise his keen brain now more than his physical ability.

Happy APRIL FOOL'S!

Posted - April 1, 2018

Responses

No, I didn't know that.

Why doesn't he buy a cooler sun? Or as really big air conditioner?
      April 1, 2018 8:04 AM MDT

Maybe he could wear a sumbrero while playing or just play during the dark hours when it is cooler. 
      April 1, 2018 8:20 AM MDT

Is this an April fools joke? Cheers!
      April 1, 2018 9:03 AM MDT

He cheats in Golf
    He'll cheat in Chess
    Tweeter Cheater in Chief
      April 1, 2018 9:39 AM MDT

Ya and when he plays the game Operation he removes the battery so the patients nose doesn't light up when he removes the wish bone. Cheers! 
      April 1, 2018 11:02 AM MDT

You need to have some arms and legs and some eyes and some muscles to attempt golf.  People golf way into their 80's and 90's.  I know. I live smack in the middle of retirement city.  

However, it takes a BRAIN to play chess.  Trump needs to stick to golfing in the shade.

The picture below was photoshopped.  That is not Trump's body.  His body is actually much worse.  I used this one to be kinder.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 1, 2018 1:20 PM MDT
      April 1, 2018 11:06 AM MDT