Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » I am even SICKER of that poser hypocrite, Melania Trump, than I am of her husband. Stand by your TRAITOR. You are not amerikan.

I am even SICKER of that poser hypocrite, Melania Trump, than I am of her husband. Stand by your TRAITOR. You are not amerikan.

Posted - April 6, 2018

Responses

Sometimes I think she will be the one to get Donald Trump out of office. She must be really really smart because she got into America  with a green card called the Einstein card it's only given to people with extraordinary ability's and maybe  her extraordinary  ability will be getting Trump impeached. I bet she has lots of dirt on Trump and his family and one fine day she will release it. But she won't do it for the benefit of America it will be more of a self satisfaction thing. (I was joking about the really really smart thingy) Cheers!
      April 12, 2018 6:14 PM MDT

I have mixed feelings, on the one hand I feel sympathy for her, being married to that utter toad would be hideous and unbearable. Such a lot of suffering. Even having to look at his ugly mug would be enough to nauseate and that's before he opens his mouth.. .

On the other hand though.. she CHOSE to marry him. I cannot believe she was entirely innocent as to his utter sliminess and vile obnoxiousness.. and so part of me thinks, well yes, all while you condone and support that then I really am not sure you deserve my sympathy
      April 19, 2018 11:29 AM MDT

• I'll tell it to ya the way we tell it here in God's Country. A place where people still have a grip on reality. Do you feed and clothe these people? Do you pay their bills? Are you required to live under the same roof with 'em? The correct answer is no, and my response is: I didn't think so. With that said, they (as well as the rest of us) can do without your pontificating. By the way, we're Americans here, not Amerikans. All of the folks who do most of the working, paying, building, living, dying and shouldering responsibility around here so that others can mouth off constantly, could take offense. I know I do. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 19, 2018 7:11 PM MDT
      April 19, 2018 11:40 AM MDT

Interesting response there :P I had a titter or two,  I must confess. But in choosing something relatively unlikely to get me into hot water, I would just point out that in actual fact pontificating is what we DO, all of us here, are pontificating prolifically, and loving every moment of it. You too have the odd pontificate too, I am sure, it's healthy and contrary to popular belief, doesn't make you go blind :P Seriously, we all pontificate, this site would be doomed without it.. 
    As to casting aspersions about who works for their right to speak, and to pontificate even - well I am surprised at you. It's hardly very charitable and christian now is it. 
      April 19, 2018 12:11 PM MDT

Melania is exactly what a good trophy wife should be according to the cultural concensus she lives in. So what if she sold her soul to Trump, she is fulfilling her side of the bargain.

That is not always the same as we as individuals would think. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at April 22, 2018 12:36 PM MDT
      April 22, 2018 12:33 PM MDT