Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whatever the crime(s) with which the donjohn is charged/tried/convicted what punishment would you most like for him? WHY?

Whatever the crime(s) with which the donjohn is charged/tried/convicted what punishment would you most like for him? WHY?

Here's my cuppa tea. Export/deport/exile him to a far-off place without internet connection or any communication acccess out or in. Isolate him from media exposure for the rest of his life. Let him live it out in wanton excess sexually, foodly, any wayly he wants. Just no more attention/press ever again. He slides into oblivion forever after. Who would like that too? Aren't you sick and tired of hearing about him and listening to him 24/7? Hasn't he gotten his pound of flesh from each of us? Must we continue to suffer him? Putting him in prison wouldn't work. Impeaching him wouldn't shut him up. We need something to silence him or  protect us from having to listen to/see him. SIGH. A fantasy. But a really nice one! :)

Posted - April 8, 2018

Responses

The need of the far left to silence their enemy, not just defeat their enemy, is very telling.

The left know they can't win on the battlefield of free open debate, so they seek to rig the game by gagging the opponent. How pathetic. The right don't want to silence the left. If anything, we want the left to speak because it only illustrates how insane and immoral the left is.

Trying to silence the opponent is more than just a dirty political tactic. Truth is painful to them. It's like someone who can't bear to look in a mirror because it reminds them how ugly they are.
      April 8, 2018 6:13 AM MDT

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
      April 8, 2018 8:18 AM MDT

I'm hoping he and a few of his family members get charged with treason. Because then they might get thrown in a military prison instead of a country club type of prison were their only hardships would be having to eat caviar that isn't properly chilled. Not sure if this is too much to hope for but I also hope Donald Trumps guard will be a transgender Marian and Don JR. guard was born in Africa and they watched their pet  elephant die a horrible death because of trophy hunters.  Not sure who would be a fitting guard for Ivonka maybe just putting her in a white jump suit and sarcastically calling her Hillary would be a good punishment. Cheers!
      April 8, 2018 10:03 AM MDT

You just outdid yourself once again Nanoose! I buy every word! Another home run! Ya know why? Because your brain is always engaged and you always answer the question askedl D'ya know how RARE that is? Thank you for your comprehensive and nifty reply Nanoose! ((hugs)) Pardon the impertinence but you do know I"m 80 and harmless, right? :)
      April 8, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

It won't matter, because Pence will pardon him. It's what newly promoted ex-Veeps do.
      April 8, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

I figure Trump already arranged a just in case deal with Pence for a pardon. But maybe Pence's wife won't let him do it apparently she has no respect for Trump so she would want him to rot in jail.  Cheers!
      April 8, 2018 11:04 AM MDT

Right! The goofydoofylucy donjohn can't pardon himself his stooge will do it.  I just wonder if any crime is bad enough/egregious enough that Pence wouldn't dare? Espionage. Treason. Being a traitor. Is that forgivable? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Monday! :)
      April 9, 2018 2:59 AM MDT

Forgivable? Probably not. Difficult to prove? Absolutely - close to impossible, in fact, and I'd be astounded if they try to nail His Royal Orangeness on something as nebulous as that when there are obvious concrete misdemeanours to impeach him for instead.
    Would Pence be a good President? Not a chance. Better than Trump? Definitely.
      April 9, 2018 6:49 AM MDT

Wonder if donjohn survives to the November mid-terms if the election is in fact a blue TSUNAMI wave and  Dems reclaim the majority in the House and Senate what will happen as impeachment proceedings begin? One wonders about such things. Think Mueller will await the results of the elections or will he throw the donjohn under the bus the minit he's got EVERYTHING he needs to fry his corpulent butt? Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 9, 2018 7:29 AM MDT

If he's smart, he'll wait. With the current setup,  Trump could be caught in bed with Putin and Satan and Congress would let him. Once the Dems have things on a more even keel (they needn't have an absolute majority, there are more than a few Republicans who are patriotic enough to see that Trump is making the US look bad on the world stage,  as well as being an electoral liability for the GOP), he'll pounce.
      April 9, 2018 7:49 AM MDT

I think pretty much everyone agrees the guy is smart. He seems to be moving very methodically. The area he has covered is very much wider than we suspected it would be at first. Of course when you investigate one thing leads to another leads to another leads to another and on and on and ad infinitem. It takes patience. I think Mueller has a great deal of that. Thank you for your reply Sbf. So you really do think some Republicans (not just the ones who are leaving politics and have to nothing to lose) would join with the Dems to oust him? I hope you're right! :)
      April 9, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

Rand Paul, John McCain and Marco Rubio cerainly would. Cruz is vacillating and would bolt at a nervous cough. And Mike himself might be persuaded - it gives him the top job after all.
      April 9, 2018 8:04 AM MDT