Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 4-Alarm fire at Trump Tower where one died and 6 firefighters were injured. 50th floor. What did doofylucy tweet?

4-Alarm fire at Trump Tower where one died and 6 firefighters were injured. 50th floor. What did doofylucy tweet?

He tweeted about how well-built the building is and not a word about the dead person and the injured firemen. The Tower had no warning system protection against fire. The cheapskate deadbeat fought  against it. Will he apologize for his cheapskate ways that caused a death or will he happily skippity jumpi ty to other things because he KNOWS his adoring worshippers don't give a rat's a** if he shoots someone so why should they give a rat's a** that his cheapskateness caused  the death of someone? They do not care! How sweet it is. He KNOWS he can get away with anything anytime anywhere and they will suck up to him/defend him/support him. How sweet it is. I know it already said that but it bears repeating. How sweet it is! :(

Posted - April 8, 2018

Responses

I seen that on the news last night and one of the first things I thought was - wonder if it was caused by things not being up to code and fire regulation rules. Trump Tower is supposed to be a top of the line building and if it turns out it's developer cheeped out on it's construction at the risks of it's guests people are going to stop going there as well as his other resorts. Going to be interesting seeing how Trump spins this (the not mentioning the dead person and not having proper fire protection).  Cheers!
      April 8, 2018 11:31 AM MDT

He fought having to install fire protection in he top floors. He is a cheapskate deadbeat who has finally caused a death. Murderer! But he said he could go out on the street and  shoot someone and none of his worshippers would abandon  him. He murdered someone in my opinion. Why should they give a sh** about that? They don't Nanoose and I do believe all his enablers/worshippers /suckerupper a** kissers wouldn't  mind if he mass-slaughtered lots of folks. They don't care. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at April 9, 2018 2:56 AM MDT
      April 8, 2018 11:45 AM MDT