Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The presidency is not suitable for old men. Ronald Reagan developed Alzheimer's while in office. Trump shows signs of it. Duzn't he?

The presidency is not suitable for old men. Ronald Reagan developed Alzheimer's while in office. Trump shows signs of it. Duzn't he?

Ronnie had his Nancy who watched his back and helped him through it because she adored him. Ronnie didn't cheat on her or humiliate her or embarrass her. Why? Because he adored her too. The donjohn has Melania. Barely. She is not watching his back. She does not adore him. She tolerates him and puts in her time until such time as she can take her son and escape. Ronnie earned the adoration of his wife. Donjohn treated his wife with contempt/disdain. WHY SHOULD SHE WATCH HIS BACK?

Posted - April 10, 2018

Responses

As Sara Huckapoo would say:  LOOK!  LOL  Look, if Trump had Alzheimer's it would improve this personality.  Not diminish it.

He is a full-blown sociopath.  He has had a good run.  A lucky but very stupid, sociopath.  Most people of his stature have blown their gaskets by now.  They cannot function very well  unless they are smart enough to lie, cheat and steal their way to some kind of comfort in the privacy of some hideout, not in the sight of the entire world. 

Many are already in jail, too.  I'm sure the majority of the guilty in there are total sociopaths.  l swear if Trump gets any hint that he is headed for a term in prison, he WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.  He will.  That is beyond his endurance.   Unless he tells himself that he is going to get out of there and then he will show everyone.  Something TRUMPIAN.  SOMETHING EPIC.  MAKE PRISON GREAT AGAIN!!!!

LOLOLOL  Trump Penn is where he may be headed after all and he put himself there.

Not any disease.  He has a character disease.  He has no connection to his soul.  He cannot see past the mirror.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 11, 2018 2:08 AM MDT
      April 10, 2018 9:46 AM MDT

I think he is diseased Sharon. From the top of his tippy tippy head to the  bottom of his tippy tippy toes. Further I think he would not commit suicide. He is a CLASS A coward and it takes a certain amount of bravery to kill yourself I should think. Rather one day he will Rumpelstiltskin himself to oblivion. The enraged infuriated loose cannon hotdawg itty bitty teeny tiny little person that he is will just implode/explode/evaporate. Fury will do it. Eventually. And his fury grows larger every day in every way. Insulting and lying keeps ramping up. Right now he is consumed with himself and his lawyer and the women he sexually abused and all the people who despise him even more than usual. Watching hours of cable TV DAILY and tweeting rants of gibberish. What are we going to do about Syria? Where is that on his list of things with which he must deal? He is not nearly up to it. He surrounds himself with generals and doesn't listen to anyone. There is not one honorable person in the entire world who would work for him. He simply is not worth the effort . His delusions are all he has now. He will nurture them. His  adoring worshippers are also deluded and in denial. It is not a good thing. Thank you for your reply and the graphic and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 11, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

• It's ironic that the Alzheimer afflicted Reagan did a better job in his second term than previous presidents with a clean bill of health. Presidents have been notoriously ineffective in the second term. It's almost a given. The truth is that there aren't ANY  people qualified to be president anymore. We have made a decision as a nation to destroy the office and all who occupy it. It's a symptom of a society in decline. 
      April 10, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

I don't see any signs that Donald Trump  has  Alzheimer's but I can see many signs that he has a bad case of silver poisoning. Silver poisoning is caused by being born with a silver spoon in your mouth and over the years the silver residues attack the persons heart and soul. This post reminded me of a news clip I saw awhile back - Trump and his wife were walking to their car on a rainy day  Trump got in and shut the door so his wife had to walk around the car and get in  the other side. Reagan would of let his wife get in first. Cheers!
      April 10, 2018 10:38 AM MDT

Yes. A gentleman he is not. There was also film of him under an umbrella so it must have been raining walking up the stairs of the AirForce One presidential plane and his wife and son Barron followed after him without umbrellas. He didn't even look behind him to see if they were okay. He is a total self-centered selfish self-involved seedy arrogant delusional lying evil treasonous SOB! What a mess of a human being! Take all the ery worst ugliest meanest cruelest most selfish traits in human beings and elect it prez. Makes so much sense doesn't it? Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Wednesday Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 11, 2018 2:24 AM MDT
      April 11, 2018 2:22 AM MDT

We think that with age comes wisdom.  The older a person is the wiser they must be.

We think that wealth equals wisdom.  The more wealth a person has the wiser they must be.

We think that our spouse will support us in everything we do… even if we cheat on them or treat them disrespectfully.

Oh what fools we really are.

People want to associate wisdom with knowledge.  The more someone knows, the wiser he or she must be.  Knowledge abounds in the world today.  We have all the knowledge ever accumulated right at our fingertips.  Yet we are more ignorant now than human kind has ever been.  Therefore, wisdom has to more than just having knowledge.  Wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight, in a mature manner.  While knowledge abounds in our society, common sense and understanding are severely lacking.  Yet without these, there can be no wisdom.

April 10, 2018 2:40 PM MDT

Are wisdom and evil mutually exclusive Shuhak? I always think of wise people as being extraordinarily good, kind, thoughtful, caring. Does wise exist among the worst of us? Was Hitler wise?  I have met young people who are "wise beyond their years" and I also have encountered old fools either at a distance (doofus don) or up close so age is not a harbinger of wisdom. Yoda was wise. Fantasy character notwithstanding Yoda is a hero of mine. I have a small statue of him on a bookshelf. My sister bought it at a ceramics store. White plaster it was originally. She painted for me. I treasure it. Of course Yoda happened to be ancient and timeless but I did not see anything unwise or unkind about him. I'm going to ask. Also Humphrey Bogart, my favorite actor since I was 3 years old, was very wise in Casablanca. If you saw the movie you know what I mean. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 11, 2018 2:30 AM MDT

No, an evil person can't be wise.  If they were truly wise they wouldn't be evil.  They can, however, be shrewd and knowledgeable, which some might mistake for wisdom.  A truly wise person would know that evil is foolishness - the very definition of wisdom.  
    Movie characters are wise only as far as the script.  The real person reading that script may or may not be wise.  We admire wisdom.  That's why when we find a wise person (real or fictional) we're drawn to them.  We live in a world full of fools.  That's why when a truly wise person comes along, they're like a cool breeze on a sultry day. 
      April 11, 2018 9:50 AM MDT