Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A game of CHICKEN. Donjohn says he'll target Syria with Missiles. Vladdie says if you do we will shoot them down. Which one is chickener?

A game of CHICKEN. Donjohn says he'll target Syria with Missiles. Vladdie says if you do we will shoot them down. Which one is chickener?

Who is gonna blink?  Who is gonna start a war?

Posted - April 11, 2018

Responses

• All of us who are in tune with Bible prophecies concerning the Middle East, see these events and posturings for what they actually are: Nations and leaders moving into position for the big events to come. All of this is but a "dress rehearsal" for what lies ahead. These are momentous and exciting times in which to be alive. It makes no difference who blinks first or sets events in motion that will culminate in God's Word being fulfilled. It may take a few years yet and I may not live to see all of these things come to fruition, but for the time being, it's good to see the hand of Providence in operation. 
      April 11, 2018 8:36 AM MDT

You welcome this then and perceive it as a "good". Thank you for your reply ub and Happy Thursday to thee.
      April 12, 2018 3:56 AM MDT

Don 'wah'-n is determined to start a war somewhere.  His mouth is run by his inflated ego.  And that ego is so bloated that it blinds him to the consequences of that ego.  He's like a bully on a school playground.  He thinks he runs things and if anyone disagrees with him he'll beat 'em up.  However, most bullies have underlings (friends?) who help boost their ego and do their "dirty work".  In Trump's case, his ego is so large that he's squashed his "underlings", and is pushing away any allies the US once had. 
      April 11, 2018 10:07 AM MDT

His cohort in crime is John Bolton. A neocon warmonger SOB who is itching to attack Iran or North Korea or maybe even Russia. That's why doofygoofylucy picked him for National Security Advisor. A mirror image. The doofygoofylucy wants to use his soldiers in a military combat. He doesn't give a sh** where. He wants it NOW! God help us! Woe is us Where is the Deus ex Machina? The Miracle? SIGH. The rats are leaving the sinking ship. They can read the handwriting on the wall. The doofygoofylucy is illiterate in that he doesn't read, he doesn't listen, he isn't curious. He is self-sufficient. A  world unto himself. He thinks he is smarter and more knowledgeable than anyone and so now that he has come into his own without any attempt to stop him he will become his true self. I hope we will awaken from this nightmare and say "we sure dodged a bullet. No way could the useful idiot donjohntrump ever be elected prez". We understand now why it happened. He was never fairly elected. No wonder he hates the subject. He knows he didn't win anything. That it was all a sham, a con. It was a lengthy conspiracy of evildoers. They chose him and made sure he would be elected.  The  donjohn adoring worshippers fell right into the trap. We the people didn't matter The doofygoofylucy worshippers among us were enablers. The rest of us had no clue how insidious and devious and  widespread the evil was that made him prez. Thank you for your reply. Every day is a challenge to maintain our equilibrium/sanity/hope. :(

This post was edited by RosieG at April 11, 2018 12:05 PM MDT
      April 11, 2018 12:00 PM MDT

We should do so to test Russia's anti-missile defenses. Tomahawks are low flyers and hard to track.
      April 11, 2018 11:58 AM MDT

I dunno Ele. You don't think that would be the "slippery slope" to war? I don't get it though. From being a fawning pimply suckuppy adolescent vis a vis the doofygoofylucy emotional attachment to Vlad to this? Threatening and adversarial? Has the doofus completely lost it or is that part of the script that he and VLAD co-wrote, the goal of which is to keep the world on edge? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      April 12, 2018 3:55 AM MDT

I figure Trump isn't chicken right now but only because he figures he has the upper hand. Putin doesn't know the meaning of being chicken because he's former KGB plus he might know something we don't know. - like Russia has developed  new technology that can easily take out old technology like Tomahawk missals. And since Trump let Russia know he will be sending smart weapons Russia just has  to set the dial to smart weapons and wait. If Russia does have new technology that makes US smart missals useless or they have hacked into the US ballistic missal system it could be the end of the World as we know it.   Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 12, 2018 3:57 AM MDT
      April 11, 2018 6:44 PM MDT

Unless this is scripted and the two of them conspired to shake the world up a bit. Doofylucy will do anything to get the spotlight off Mueller/Russia/Collusion/Moneylaundering/Stormy Daniels/Michael Cohen/Obstruction of Justice. Why not start a war? He is wacko crackpot so that would not be off the table. If Russia's weapons are superior to our then maybe that will shut the doofus up. Of course we could all be dead in which case the irony would be moot. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      April 12, 2018 3:59 AM MDT

I think it's possible it's all scripted When Trump was saying the missals are on the way there was no American Air craft carrier in the area (the closest one is weeks away)  so the US was in no position to start an attack. Russia knows were all the carriers are at all times  so they would of know it was just an idol threat. Cheers!
      April 12, 2018 4:17 PM MDT

He calls WOLF WOLF WOLF all the time so if there ever really is one he will be eaten up by it. No one will believe him. I can't believe any of this Nanoose.  If we were to review every single lie he has told from the beginning of his campaign to now and future it would be thousands. A couple months ago a report came that he had told over 2000 lies just since becoming prez. Outrageous absurd ridiculous lies that his base believe. Even now in the face of all the investigations and people cooperating his base will still believe he did nothing wrong..it is all a vast plot to undermine him. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer to be sure. How will it end? I think very badly. When? It can't come soon enough for me.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday m'dear! :)
      April 13, 2018 2:02 AM MDT

Pointless d!ck measuring contest. The only weapon needed to bring the Syrian regime down is a 9mm pistol. Assassinate Assad, problem solved.
      April 11, 2018 7:56 PM MDT

Plenty people think that's the solution to the US presidency as well. 
      April 12, 2018 3:20 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 13, 2018 2:03 AM MDT

You don't think Putin would respond to that as an attack on Russia? Aren't Putin and Assad best buddies? Taking Assad out would certainly stop the atrocities being committed on his own people in Syria but what happens next by whom and for how long? I dunno Sbf. Ya got a wacko treasonous traitorous orangehead crackpot calling the shots with no one able to control him. Putin is not gonna let any slight go by much less air strikes. They are playing soldier with human lives. I know the goofydoofylucy is desperate to change the news focus right now. His party is disappearing because of him. His scandals are multiplying and spreading because of him. A good war will change that in the short term. What's a life here or there? Or thousands?  What happens long term? Kinda grim. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 12, 2018 5:31 AM MDT
      April 12, 2018 4:06 AM MDT

I agree. Send in a special forces team with a world-class sniper.
      April 12, 2018 5:31 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 13, 2018 2:04 AM MDT