Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Shocked. Evil is perceived by people in different ways. They compare/decide which evil is more evil. JFK or Trump?

Shocked. Evil is perceived by people in different ways. They compare/decide which evil is more evil. JFK or Trump?

Posted - April 13, 2018

Responses

I would have to say Trump is the most evil, and at the same time ignorant president ever although I confess I don't know much about the others - only that Trump is truly appalling so I cannot imagine anything worse than him. 
      April 13, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

Ditto m'dear. Me too. If there is a more evil person who ever lived I cannot imagine how. Hitler confined his evil to Jews. Doofygoofylucy evil is all over the place. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 14, 2018 2:32 AM MDT

Well JFK claimed he loved his county and during the 2nd World war he fought for it and became a hero that protected the men under his command and well  President JFK  stopped a possible World war. Trump says he loves his County but made sure he would not have to fight for it and as President he adds fuel to possible wars  and he throws the people that are under his command under the bus to protect himself  So I figure Trump is the evil one. Cheers and happy weekend
      April 13, 2018 12:49 PM MDT

Me too. Hands down. No question. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 14, 2018 2:33 AM MDT

I don't think either one is evil. I know both:
    Born rich
    Rebellious in school
    Womanizers
    Infidelity in their marriages
    Show strength to the world
    Anti-establishment candidates
    Masters at new media (TV then and internet/Twitter/cable news now)
    Appointed family to Administration 
    One oldest Pres, one youngest
    Cut taxes

More in common than you thought, I bet.  

April 13, 2018 5:12 PM MDT

Not at all. You haven't touched on the point of the question. Doofygoofylucy is a treasonous traitor who lies all the time. He  is going to be charged with OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MONEYLAUNDERING and COLLUSION. He is erratic, crackpot wacky, hateful, racist, bigoted, a FASCIST, a dictator a despot who wants to run everything. He does NOT believe in the check and balance system. He has continually attacked the Justice Department. He can't even get a decent lawyer because he stiffs people and is a well-known deadbeat. His administration is a shambles. He appointed people to head departments they hated so they would destroy them. He is striking Syria just to deflect attention from what is going on among all the scandals especially that of his "FIXER" Michael Cohen who knows where all the dead bodies are buried. He cares for no one but himself and always puts himself first. He demands loyalty without earning it. He gives none back unless the person has something on him like Putin must have.. His recent tough talk to Putin is a sham designed to make folks think he really does care about this country. He used bones spurs as a reason to avoid military service because he is a COWARD. He insults anyone and everyone who does not kiss his corpulent arse. He carries grudes forever and lies about everyone all the time as if his lie becomes a truth that people will believe. Only the braindead believe anything he says. A weazal. An evil. A scumbag. An abomination  He is terrified of what is coming at him and he is in bed with the National Inquirer and Fox News.  He is a worthless piece of trash. How come you neglected to mention any of that? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. How much money have we wasted on him traveling to Mar a Lago for golf and lavish living? How much time does he spend daily watching TV and tweeting rants and eating McDonald's cheeseburgers in bed at 6:30pm? Your president. You can have him. All 280 lbs of him! With my blessing. :( This post was edited by RosieG at April 14, 2018 2:44 AM MDT
      April 14, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

. Doofygoofylucy is a treasonous traitor who lies all the time.....A traitor does not look out for his country in everything. The traitors sold us down  the river along time ago with "free trade (traitor) agreements. 
    He  is going to be charged with OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MONEYLAUNDERING and COLLUSION.
    According to James Comey's book---Trump did nothing criminal. Also if they had any proof of such it would have leaked already...so don't hold your breath.
    He is erratic, crackpot wacky, hateful, racist, bigoted,(wanting to secure our border and get rid of criminal is not any of those things),
    a FASCIST (no---it is the left you want to violently shut down anyone who dares to disagree),
    a dictator--(NO he is President)
    who wants to run everything (yes--he is President).
    He does NOT believe in the check and balance system. He has continually attacked the Justice Department ---(many at the DOJ need to be fired...starting with Sessions and the FBI agents who were proven in text messages to be very biased and spoke of an "insurance plan" with Andy (McCabe) in case President Trump did win. That needs attacked and took out)
    The Presidents are allowed to go places and do things....I did not complain about Obama golfing (every week) and I do not complain about Trump going to Mar-la-go either. And I will not complain about the next Pres either. This post was edited by my2cents at April 14, 2018 10:20 AM MDT
      April 14, 2018 6:10 AM MDT

What's the criteria for judging whether or not JFK or President Trump was and is evil? If that criteria is bias or hatred, the chances are they've already been placed on the evil list. That's not a real good way to rate their actual performance of their duties as President. If you take a look at any of the Presidents from Washington on down to Trump, you're not gonna find any morally stellar individuals. They all did something, morally or otherwise, they shouldn't have but I gotta say, some of them were great Presidents. As always, just my opinion. :)
      April 13, 2018 6:22 PM MDT

If you don't know what donjohn has done that is historically nost evil I shall not bore you with the details. Rest assured that whomever you think is good is good and whomever you think isn't isn't. Period. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thy.
      April 14, 2018 2:45 AM MDT

With all due respect, I do know what President Trump has done but I also know that much of what he has supposedly done or is accused of doing, is based solely on hearsay, conjecture, and opinion, which has not been proven. Thus unknown. As I said in my answer, judging someone from the perspective of hatred and bias is not a good way to judge someone's performance of their duties as President. When a person, who is full of bias and hatred, throws their hat in the political ring, their political adversary is automatically found guilty without due process. This person, who is full of bias and hatred then becomes the executioner. Bypassing the judge and jury altogether. This is one of the several reasons why there is such a divide between the citizens of this country.
      April 14, 2018 6:28 AM MDT

Actually there is mountains of evidence ru. Just because the dipstick don's worshippers say they are all lies and unproven doesn't mean it's true. It's what they do  24/7. That which you attribute to conjecture comes from the bogus faux think tank known as Fox News and  the bogus faux "think tank" known as The National Inquirer. A bunch of fawning sycophantic toadies. They float lies and conspiracies 24/7 all aimed at making it appear that the prez is a wondrous fair and perfect person and all his detractors are liars. It's up to you what you believe of course. I wouldn't dream of trying to change your perceptions. You come by them honestly as we all do. It is a combination based on our intellect, comprehension, ability to think critically, whether we are logical or not, our experience, emotional makeup, personality and what makes sense to us. I certainly would never disabuse you of any of those that you hold dear. They are the entirely of whom you are.  The same is true for me.Thank you for your reply.
      April 14, 2018 6:37 AM MDT

JFK was a womanizer. So was Clinton. Neither obstructed justice, received emoluments, libelled a former President, interfered with official records or assaulted the leader of an allied nation. Trump is a womanizer who HAS done all of those things. QED. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at April 14, 2018 2:45 AM MDT
      April 13, 2018 7:01 PM MDT

As I have explained over and over again:
    Article 1 of the Constitution: “No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Now let's define 

emolument

Advantagebenefitprofit, or wagereceived as compensation for being employed or holding an office.
    Foreign members of governments are not staying there as a form of payment for Trump holding office.
    President Trump is not employed by the Trump Organization so it would not apply to him. Just as I own my business...I am not an employee of my business I don't receive an emulument from my business or from my customers. My employees receive an emulument...

Pres Obama should have fired Comey before the election for inserting himself into the election more than once. Yates was not doing what she was told....hence "you are fired". 
    I am quite sure the government has an agreement with Twitter to keep a record for the archives. 
    The Obama adminstration did spy on the Trump campaign...that is not libel that is a fact. 

Also another fact, Clinton was impeached on one count of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. 
    Kennedy was only Pres for 2 years....who knows what he would have been accused of had he not been murdered. 
      April 13, 2018 7:32 PM MDT

Here's why I asked. I had asked a prior question saying the Kennedy's were our royalty and the Trump Family is our crime family. I got a reply from someone saying the Kennedy's were FAR WORSE than the Trump family! That view shook me because it came from someone with whom I have had great conversations about how unbelievable evil and awful the goofydoofylucy is. I know the Kennedy patriarch was very shady and I know JFK wasn't perfect and I know about Teddy and Chappaquidick. BUT I think they all loved this country. I think Bobby loved the people especially. I think Ted did great things in the Senate on behalf of the people for many years  after Chappaquidick and was admired by both parties at the time of his death. I don't know what kind of prez JFK would have been had he been given 8 years but I do think there is no comparison in quality of human being between him and the doofus. The Kennedy family created the Special Olympics and the Peace Corps for goodness sakes! I think it was Maria's dad, Sergeant Shriver who also was very charitable. They did good things for people. They helped. They made a difference. To say that the Kennedy Family was far worse than the Trumps shocked me. I cannot comprehend how any thinking person would say that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 14, 2018 2:52 AM MDT