Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This may have been scripted. Putin agrees to "let" donjohn win this one to take the heat off his multi scandals. It's working isn't it?

This may have been scripted. Putin agrees to "let" donjohn win this one to take the heat off his multi scandals. It's working isn't it?

Posted - April 14, 2018

Responses

Ya I think there is a good chance that it's scripted. I figure Putin has a lot of incriminating evidence on Trump plus that P tape and if he was truly mad at Trump he would release it. The scam might not be working because this morning I noticed a AM member that was a Trump supporter drop their support for Trump - if there is one here there must be more and soon the big cheese will be standing alone. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 14, 2018 9:25 AM MDT

SAY WHAT? A goofydoofylucy supporter DROPPING support for the golden boy? You are teasing me aren't you Nanoose? None of his supporters will ever abandon him no matter what he does because they think he is their savior. I think whomever that was is just pulling your leg. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      April 14, 2018 9:57 AM MDT

Well you can't kid a kidder so I figure the person was serious.. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      April 14, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

Or it may not have been. There are two possibilities.
      April 14, 2018 9:27 AM MDT