Shuhak
goody2shoos
uncle bob
Zeitgeist
rusureamisure
Zack - Mr. GenXer
WelbyQuentin
Stu Bee
Beans/SilentGeneration
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » "Alien" movie franchise ~

"Alien" movie franchise ~

I admit that I adore the first three "Alien" movies -- "Alien," "Aliens," and "Alien3." If you saw them, do you like all three?

(I haven't seen all of the franchise --  I did see "Alien 4:Resurrection" and "Prometheus." I liked "Prometheus" but not "Alien 4.")

Image result for alien movie poster

Posted - April 15

• ALF

5750
    "I think I saw the first one."  Once you've been married, monster movies don't seem so bad.  :)
      April 15, 2018 4:08 PM MDT
    2

• 5986
    Ha!
    :)
      April 15, 2018 6:41 PM MDT
    1

• 1340
    I liked the first and second. The fourth was really fun to mock. Prometheus was dumb, but somewhat entertaining. I remember I stepped out of the theatre because my sister made a comment and I couldn't stop laughing. I get a high pitch squeal when I laugh too hard and I didn't want to disturb anyone. She stopped dragging me to the theatre after that. I hate going there.
      April 15, 2018 7:06 PM MDT
    2

• 5986
    I also liked that Guy Pearce was in "Prometheus," though he was unrecognizable as that old man character.
    I really like the third one, too, if you saw that one.
    "Squealing Patchouli," thanks for answering!
    :)
      April 16, 2018 7:48 AM MDT
    0

• 5006
    Alien3 was depressing. They all are but especially that one. It gets uplifting when they combine the franchise with The Predator and the Aliens get their butts kicked. This post was edited by O-uknow at April 16, 2018 8:12 PM MDT
      April 16, 2018 8:11 PM MDT
    0