Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wouldja d'ruther have a prez you can look down upon because you are so superior or one you can look up to because you're so inferior? Why?

Wouldja d'ruther have a prez you can look down upon because you are so superior or one you can look up to because you're so inferior? Why?

Posted - April 16, 2018

Responses

So IF you were a US citizen for whom would you feel good about voting in as prez in 2020? Anyone out there in D.C. that seems as close to a straight arrow as a pol could be that you wouldn't cringe about if he/she became prez? It is said that people grow into a job. Rise to the occasion. I think other presidents did to a certain extent. I wonder who among likely contenders would have the best chance  of actually doing that? There is something about Bernie Sanders that troubles me. I honestly don't know what. Maybe a bit too myopic/strident/single-visioned to suit me? Harsh even. Thank you for your reply Sbf.
      April 17, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

Bernie is getting a little long in the tooth as well. There was a rumour that Oprah was considering throwing her hat into the ring? And Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?
    I like the look of Sanders' young protege, Tulsi Gabbard. Or Stacey Abrams, a candidate that mày even be palatable to the Republicans, being a moderate - if they can forgive her for the unpardonable sins of being both black and female.
      April 17, 2018 6:39 PM MDT

I have not heard of Tulsi Gabbard or Stacey Abrams but I'm gonna Google 'em and find out. That's kinda embarrassing that YOU know more about our pols than I do but I am not surprised at all. That's one of things I like so much about you frankly. I keep forgetting you're an Aussi (well...not really) because you are so knowledgeable. I just wish Bernie were a little smoother around the edges. I think it's great to be very passionate about things but he has a lousy bedside manner. I'd prefer a cooler smoother quieter passion. I am drawn to calm and soft-spoken. We have the antithesis of that currently and we sure need a break from it futurely. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. I had heard about Oprah too. She built a billion-dollar business being herself and is very well-liked by lots of folks. She doesn't need it or probably want it though. It's gonna be interesting to see what choices we have. :) What's your opinion of Elizabeth Warren? This post was edited by RosieG at April 18, 2018 2:47 AM MDT
      April 18, 2018 2:47 AM MDT

Again goes into the "probably past it" category, she'll be 71 by the time the 2020 election rolls around. I'd like to see soneone a little less decrepit in the Oval Office, frankly.
      April 18, 2018 5:46 AM MDT

Me too although I'd take a smart honest senior over a lying two-faced traitor any day of the week! SIGH. If I were Nikki Haley I'd resign. I wonder what she'll do? What would you do if it happened to you Sbf? Thank yoiu for your reply! :)
      April 18, 2018 5:50 AM MDT

I'd accept Kudlow's apology graciously and soldier on. Beat Trump by outlasting him.
      April 18, 2018 5:58 AM MDT

The whole thing is awkward and unfortunate. By Kudlow's doing that any residual credibility he might have had from his past jobs is gone. He is just another spineless toady sycophant flunky who is willing to say anything to suck up to the doofygoofylucy. As for Nikki Haley how many more of these undercutting humiliations can she tolerate? I think because she is a strong UN Ambassador and has always been steadfast in what she has said vis a vis Russia I think doofygoofylucy wants her gone and this is one of his preferred ways of getting her to go. We all know how chickensh** he is. He doesn't haven't the cajones to face a person and say "you're fired". See how he has dealt with Jeff Sessions? The chickensh** prez. A pathetic blob of protoplasm. UGH! We'll see what else goofydoofylucy does to get rid of her.  Thank you for your reply Sbf. This post was edited by RosieG at April 18, 2018 6:07 AM MDT
      April 18, 2018 6:05 AM MDT

So you would vote for Oprah and the Rock? You know Oprah is a Democrat and Johnson is a Republican....so what issues do you agree with both on?
      April 19, 2018 6:12 AM MDT