Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Perhaps this national political nightmare is simply to teach us a lesson. It's so BAD that we'll appreciate whatever prez is next. Mebbe?

Perhaps this national political nightmare is simply to teach us a lesson. It's so BAD that we'll appreciate whatever prez is next. Mebbe?

Posted - April 17, 2018

Responses

Maybe but what kind of lesson learned would it be if people only conclude that whatever prez comes next they will be appreciated because at least their not Trump.  Whatever is not enough people have to wake up screaming demands that the next President better be the cream of the crop and rally to make it so. Cheers!
      April 17, 2018 9:26 AM MDT

I'm glad that you are so optimistic my friend. I am. You think whatever we demand, if there are enough of us and we scream LOUD enough and long enough they will pay attention. Mebbe so. I'm less positive about that than you but you keep it up Nanoose. We NEED folks like you to keep our spirits up. We can't do it alone. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      April 17, 2018 10:18 AM MDT

I cannot imagine anything worse than Trump.... if such a thing exists then I really don't want to see America inflicted with it :( Let's hope you get a good one next... 

I'd love some of those who seem to excuse and overlook Trump's vileness, his sleaziness, his sliminess and who seem to believe all politicians are that way, to see a real president, honest, good, sane, reasoning.. but then again they had Obama and didn't appreciate him.. so is there any hope?
      April 17, 2018 2:11 PM MDT