Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Bill Clinton was a PORTLY prez until he had a heart attack and lost weight. Will it take a heart attack for the don to lose weight?

Bill Clinton was a PORTLY prez until he had a heart attack and lost weight. Will it take a heart attack for the don to lose weight?

Posted - April 18, 2018

Responses

I don\t think so the only way he will lose weight is if he has another medical exam and gets the doctor to lie and shave a few pounds off his weigh. Cheers!t
      April 18, 2018 8:35 AM MDT

The doctor who said wackyjacko weighs 239 lbs is a baldfaced liar. The doofus is allegedly 6' 2' per his driver's license. We have a son who is 6'2" who weighs about that and looks positively SLENDER compared to doofygoofylucy. I think the doofus is pushing 270 lbs at a minimum and who knows what at a maximum? But lying to the American people isn't illegal so the doc lied through his teeth because he is just another suckupper toady sycophant whom goofydoofylucy surrounds himself with. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday! :)
      April 19, 2018 2:34 AM MDT

I don't know.  Why don't we try it and see?
      April 18, 2018 2:19 PM MDT

I don't  see how we  have any say in it L. If he keeps eating two scoops of ice cream and "beautiful chocolate cake" and McDonald's cheeseburgers in bed at 6:30 pm he should get all clogged up artery-wise but we don't know what pills he takes or shots he gets.  He likes being fat apparently. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 20, 2018 4:38 AM MDT
      April 19, 2018 2:36 AM MDT

:) :)
      April 19, 2018 9:10 AM MDT

Because if he has a heart attach and recovers he could leave office for medical  reasons with no disgrace and it wouldn't be right to gloat or laugh about it.  But if we wait a little  longer we will get to see him forced out and it would be a big disgrace for him and we will be able to gloat, laugh and cheer! Cheers!
      April 19, 2018 9:27 AM MDT

Well, not necessarily.  If you recall, Bill Clinton was impeached but remained in office until the end of his term.  Our luck, Trump will share the same fate and we'll have to live with him for another year and some months.
      April 19, 2018 1:01 PM MDT