Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Indulgence. To tweet daily insults about all the folks you dislike. Why would anyone WILLINGLY share EVERY OBSESSION? Would you?

Indulgence. To tweet daily insults about all the folks you dislike. Why would anyone WILLINGLY share EVERY OBSESSION? Would you?

Posted - April 20, 2018

Responses

I was brought up to be more polite and circumspect in what I say or write about others so I would agree.  I am more careful and edit myself.  But I also realize by being that way I go in general unrecognized as a person by others.  I play less a big game, I less put myself out there - I don't choose to in part because I lack the courage to do so.  So I am content playing a smaller role.   
      April 20, 2018 7:23 AM MDT

You express yourself very well with the written word, officegirl - -  that makes me strongly recognize you, at least in this 'written-word-setting' of answerMug. 
      April 20, 2018 6:34 PM MDT

It's unprofessional behaviour.. and in these days where most of us have to be very careful what we say online or we could lose our job, you would think the same applies elsewhere. It's petty, childish,and as I say highly unprofessional
      April 20, 2018 1:21 PM MDT

I have a friend who did lose his job for saying something innocuous. It was not insulting or complaining. It was a matter-of-fact statement meant to inform. The wrong someone read it and he was fired. I was shocked when he told me. Vis a vis the goofydoofylucy. His is childish petulant obsessive fanatic paranoid behavior and due to great fear of being found out. He is guilty as sin. If he weren't he would be silent, quiet and do his job. But no. He spends an inordinate amount of time watching cable news and embracing anything his great and good friend who is his brain Sean Hannity says. If you wanna know in advance what the goofydoofylucy will tweet about watch Sean. The doofus doesn't have an original thought in his corpulent obese body. He is simply a glib robot that is programmed daily by Fox News. It is what "the people who worship him" want apparently. There is no accounting for taste. Thank you for your reply Addb ! :)
      April 21, 2018 4:17 AM MDT