Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Listening to those speak at the funeral of Barbara Bush I wonder what will be said when Trump is dead? Will he be as beloved? By whom?

Listening to those speak at the funeral of Barbara Bush I wonder what will be said when Trump is dead? Will he be as beloved? By whom?

Posted - April 21, 2018

Responses

No one will find him beloved.. he is a terrible blot on America's history book. Anyone with any modicum of sane reasoning would have woken up and seen him for what he is by that time.. unless he dies very  soon
      April 21, 2018 12:09 PM MDT

Except his adoring worshippers who will probably mourn his passing and miss him. I  say those words but honestly Addb I don't believe them. He is here. He will be gone. No one will care other than those who so despise him they will make an exception and speak ill of the dead. They will say "good riddance" I suspect. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday m'dear! :)
      April 22, 2018 2:32 AM MDT

Different people will react differently. Though ultimately God's opinion is the only one that really counts.
      April 21, 2018 12:31 PM MDT

Will they bury him and pollute the Earth or cremate him and pollute the atmosphere? 
      April 21, 2018 12:41 PM MDT

Succinct reply in the form of a question and as usual spot-on. I don't know my friend but if there is a way to vaporize him into a harmless whiff of smoke I hope they take that route. Maybe they will be able to transform him into something that helps things grow. You know. Manure or something. And spread him on one of the "sh**-hole" countries about which he spoke with such contempt.  Turning a piece of trash into harmless ash perhaps?  Thank you for your question. It is a very good one. Happy Sunday to thee Kg! :)
      April 22, 2018 2:37 AM MDT

If all he ever does is bring an end to the division between north and south Korea, he will have been a successful President. Meanwhile, the media is probably planning a program to disrupt the peace process. 
      April 21, 2018 12:49 PM MDT

You can't be serious bh. That makes you sound like one of the those  wacky crackpot extreme-right conspiracy mongers.  Why would "the media" do that? I know we have our political differences but you have gotta be joking. A serious bh who would say crap like that I just don't buy. Nice try. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday.
      April 22, 2018 2:39 AM MDT

•  Regarding any epilogue on the life and career of Trump,those who hate and vilify vehemently will always do so. Those who are driven by hate will always put it on public display. Such behavior transcends the passing of an individual and continues on, to the complete detriment of the one that harbors such emotion. In reply to your question, long range judgment and evaluation will be left to history. That is, if we aren't still rewriting and revising history a hundred years from now. 
      April 21, 2018 12:53 PM MDT

"Those who hate and vilify vehemently will always do so."

Some of us who are rather good at understanding reality and judging the value of the behavior of individual men who claim to to be leaders occasionally find that vilification and hate of the actions of those men are the appropriate responses to the actions of those men.

And the only transcendentals are "the one, the true, and the good."

And if anyone is re-writing history, it is Trump---now he's saying that his firing of Comey had nothing to do with the Russia "thing."
      April 21, 2018 1:08 PM MDT

:):):)
      April 22, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

I bet there won't be many mourners at Trumps funeral  and mostly what will be said is - I wonder if I'm in his will. Scary part is he might come back as a ghost  called Donald the lying ghost And late late at night people will hear him say -  I had the most people at my funeral way way  more then Barbera Bush had and more people cried at my funeral then at any other presidents funeral - beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelieve meeeeeeeeeeeee folks.. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 21, 2018 4:49 PM MDT

I watched all the TV coverage of it Nanoose and I was very moved by what everyone said about Mrs. Bush. I didn't realize that she had worked so hard on education/literacy. It was a passion of hers. I simply did not know that much about her except that she seemed like an OK dame. I kinda liked her. But I really had no clue. Sigh. As for the goofydoofylucy he will probably have arranged to hire mourners. I'm serious. Actors to pretend to mourn. He is a phony in life and will be a phony in death. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      April 22, 2018 2:45 AM MDT