Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Guiliani sez he has respect for both the don and for Mueller. I don't see how that it possible do you? Do you respect both? Why?

Guiliani sez he has respect for both the don and for Mueller. I don't see how that it possible do you? Do you respect both? Why?

Posted - April 22, 2018

Responses

Regardless of however Guiliani feels about Chump and Mueller, Chump has shown all of us just how low people will go to please an a**hole. That in and of itself makes me think the America is doomed to destroy itself. Before Chump took office, I had no idea what stupid people were capable of. This post was edited by Zack at April 22, 2018 8:09 AM MDT
      April 22, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

I had no idea there were so many gullibles available to be swooped up and scammed/conned/tricked/lied to who would LOVE to death (our death) the con man. I didn't. I do now and I really still can't quite grasp the WHY and HOW even though it surrounds us, envelops us, overwhelms us and will bury us probably. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Sunday! :)
      April 22, 2018 8:11 AM MDT