Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Misundertook". Not my word but one coined by an Answermugger. What was the most gambly thing you ever misundertook? How did it end?

"Misundertook". Not my word but one coined by an Answermugger. What was the most gambly thing you ever misundertook? How did it end?

Posted - April 27, 2018

Responses

That will be $10, please.
      April 27, 2018 1:18 PM MDT

What do I get for my $10 m'dear? You owe me an answer to my question at the very least AND would you like me to give you attribution by name next time? Because I can do that. Free advertising. That will be $ 10 please! Anyhoo what have I misundertook? Well I married a guy who was a compulsive gambler and therefore a compulsive liar. That's the worst thing I ever misundertook. He didn't pay the taxes on the house one year to pay off some gambling debts and we had to take a second mortgage on the house because he said the people he owed money to were threatening him. How would YOU like to be confronted with THAT? Well I didn't either so I dumped him! I gave you my answer free of charge . See  what a pal I am? And seriously Ele if futurely you are involved in questions I ask is it OK with you to mention you by name? I always like to get permission in advance. Some folks don't want their names bandied about. :)
      April 28, 2018 2:31 AM MDT

We're even I guess. Have a good Saturnday.
      April 28, 2018 6:37 AM MDT

Money-wise. But otherwise what about the questions I asked you? Not inclined to reply?
      April 28, 2018 6:41 AM MDT

I can answer this one. The $10 answer was supposed to be funny. I actually don't have a real answer to your question.
      April 28, 2018 6:48 AM MDT

May I use your name in attribution futurely if need be or  do you prefer anonymity so I will continue to say "An Answermugger"? I thought your reply WAS funny Ele and I THOUGHT I was being funny back but I guess I wasn't.  So much for humor on the battlefield.   SIGH.
      April 28, 2018 7:01 AM MDT

The TSB Bank platform migration was badly misundertook. Supposed to last only last weekend. Still Rumbling on. Next exciting instalment is their plan to move all our credit cards to VISA planned for next month.

Fortunately I have an alternative bank unlike some poor folk who were completely snookered. May go some way towards solving their capacity problems. 

April 28, 2018 3:09 AM MDT

Vass iss diss m'dear? I have no clue to what you refer. Of course I can Google it but maybe you could give me a thumbnail overview? Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Saturday!  :)
      April 28, 2018 6:43 AM MDT

In UK TSB Bank was part of LLoyds; they split and TSB Bank was bought by a Spanish bank but expensively continued with their old systems rented from their former group. They tried to cut themselves off and use the new bank's software giving themselves a weekend to do it after postponing previous attempts. Still some glitches a week later....  
      April 28, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

Thank you for the additional information m'dear. I appreciate it. Happy Sunday Malizz! :)
      April 29, 2018 4:07 AM MDT