Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We'll see what happens". "We'll see what happens". "We'll see what happens". He doesn't have a clue what he's gonna do does he?

"We'll see what happens". "We'll see what happens". "We'll see what happens". He doesn't have a clue what he's gonna do does he?

Posted - May 3, 2018

Responses

Hmmm... we'll see what happens RosieG.
      May 3, 2018 11:17 AM MDT

Touche sweetie!  When? He never says when. Thank you for your succinct and funnee reply bevo and Happy Friday! :)
      May 4, 2018 4:06 AM MDT

• Perhaps he, like the rest of us, doesn't posses an ability to discern the future with 100% accuracy. 
      May 3, 2018 11:28 AM MDT

Perhaps he doesn't possess any ability to discern anything. Perhaps he should never have run for president. Perhaps he doesn't have the right stuff. Perhaps his inclination to lie 24/7 serves us ill. Perhaps his penchant for coverups and backroom deals and sotto voce shenanigans is not the best thing for a Republic. Perhaps. Thank you for your reply ub . Perhaps you dislike my reply. Perhaps I thought yours left something to be desired. I guess life is full of perhaps. Perhaps? This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2018 10:16 AM MDT
      May 4, 2018 6:07 AM MDT

May 4, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

Qui sace qui sace qui sace? I can't vouch for the spelling but isn't that song normally sung in a different language than English? I hear the melody in my head and it's has a very Latin beat . Samba, Rumba/Salsa? I see myself dancing to it. In fact long ago and far away I believe I did.  Thank you for your spot-on reply bevo and the video and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2018 3:28 AM MDT
      May 5, 2018 3:26 AM MDT

Maybe when he say's we'll see what happens he is talking about we'll see what happens on Fox news (they say he makes some of his decisions based on what the Fox say's). I don't think he has a clue what he's doing and when he does he will still say we'll see what happens so you stay tuned into him. I think people should give him a taste of his own medicine. The FBI just announced that they had been modeming Trumps layers phone calls before they raided his office.  I think they should of said - We were modeming Trumps layers phone calls even before we raided his office we can't release the nature of those calls at this time but we'll see what happens  - Trump would have a hissy fit. Some people have said that Trump is like a mob boss - he's not if he was a mob boss he would and all the shady people that work for him would use  burner phones for their private calls. Cheers!
      May 3, 2018 7:07 PM MDT

Hi there Nanoose! Well once again I totally adore your reply. The john of don does follow what Sean Hannity and the rest of the Fox and Friends fanatic fatuous fake folks figure out for him. All the conspiracy theories. All the "dark" deep government crap. Every word. Every bit of ridiculously absurd he buys. He lies all the time and the latest lie folks can't deny. He lied when he said he had no knowledge of any payment. Giuliani said he did know and he repaid the $130,000 to the Cohen FIXER. Lying Sarah Sanders has egg on her face. So do all the other denying liars who support the lying john of don. It is anyone's guess what's gonna happen next. I guess we'l see what happens!. He will "we'll see what happens" himself  out of office. I wish he would go to directly to jail and not pass GO. Ya know? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      May 4, 2018 4:12 AM MDT

We'll have to see what happens to find out if he has a clue or not. :) :)
      May 4, 2018 12:39 AM MDT

He lied on the plane when he said he didn't know anything about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels. Rudy Giuliana, his newest shyster mouthpiece, said he did know and the john of don "funneled" money through a law firm to repay Cohen over time. So he lies all the time and his  adoring worshippers don't give a rat's a **. They love him warts and all, lies and all, treasonous traitorous acts and all. Whatcha gonna do? They are besotted with love and anything goes. I suppose. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Friday to  you! :)
      May 4, 2018 4:15 AM MDT