Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you were in a position of great power would you hire the very best people you could find or your family/friends? Why?

If you were in a position of great power would you hire the very best people you could find or your family/friends? Why?

Posted - May 6, 2018

Responses

Either way, anyone who doesn't know how to use a comma to separate clauses in a sentence would be out. OUT!  Grrrrrrr. 
      May 6, 2018 8:42 AM MDT

• Both. There is a time for good counsel from outsiders and a time for the input of a trusted relation. Why do you think JFK had RFK in the cabinet? A lawyer that had never tried a case as Attorney General. It wasn't for legal expertise.
      May 6, 2018 8:48 AM MDT

Well I  run with a dangerous crowd so I would hire them for security but the rest of the positions I would try to find the best people for the job. Cheers!
      May 6, 2018 9:08 AM MDT

You? "run with a dangerous crowd"? Oy vey!. Now i hafta worry about whether I ever ticked you off or pi**ed off and if you're gonna have them take me out! Dangerous crowd eh? Now you tell me! Oh well. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. I guess I cooked my goose!  :(
      May 6, 2018 9:47 AM MDT

No worries we only use our badness for good not evil. Cheers!
      May 6, 2018 9:56 AM MDT

Whew! Oh. Okey dokey then. Goody goody gumdrops! I think I just dodged a bullet! Thanks ever so much Nanoose! :)
      May 6, 2018 10:01 AM MDT

Hey, I too ran with a dangerous crowd!  My uncles killed a few people!  O.K., so Uncle Bob was a navigator on a WW2  B-17 bomber.  Uncle Tom was a tail gunner on another bomber. Can you imagine the death that rained down on the innocent children below? 
      May 6, 2018 11:09 AM MDT