Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trumpetan pols are running against Hillary Clinton/Nancy Pelosi! Old women!. Seriously folks the pols are scared sh **less of them? Why?

Trumpetan pols are running against Hillary Clinton/Nancy Pelosi! Old women!. Seriously folks the pols are scared sh **less of them? Why?

What spineless wimps they are. What inept incompetent stupid dumbs. Ever hear/see anything so ridiculously pathetic as that? The best they can do is attack two old women? My oh my. WHY?

Posted - May 7, 2018

Responses

• Once again, as always, wrong to the nth degree. Nobody's afraid of those old biddies. It's what they represent and what they want to foist on this nation. Being in positions where they can do the most damage, it pays to be alert at all times.
      May 7, 2018 12:00 PM MDT

Clinton HAS NO POWER. NANCY PELOSI may or may not be voted in as Speaker of the House. They are YESTERDAY'S news ub. They are NO THREAT. Why is it that you guys cannot quit them? It is absurd and ridiculous and insanely inane to keep going back to a prior time. Why do they  and you persist in doing that? Because you don't know anything else. If you did you'd use it but you don't so you keep going back to yesterday. It's like INSISTING on using a manual typewriter. Of course if that's the best they got that's all they can do. But I would think it would very embarrassing if they represented my political party. You don't embarrass at all do you? No worries. Good for you. Keep it up. Keep beating that dead horse and finding value in  it. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee. How much nutrition is there in a dry old dog bone? I'm gonna ask. This post was edited by RosieG at May 8, 2018 4:20 AM MDT
      May 8, 2018 4:19 AM MDT