Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » At the end of the thousand years described in Revelation 20, is Satan going to resurrect everyone who died without knowing Jesus from hell?

At the end of the thousand years described in Revelation 20, is Satan going to resurrect everyone who died without knowing Jesus from hell?

Revelation 20 talks about Satan being released from the abyss at the end of the thousand years and building a great army to try to fight God. It also says that “the rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years had ended”, and at the end of the chapter, it describes Satan and all his followers being thrown into the lake of fire, the second hell. This gets me to wonder, how are all these unbelievers of God released out of the first hell to begin with, and where does Satan get his army in his last ditch attempt to get revenge on God?

Posted - May 9, 2018

Responses

Yet according to you, Jesus doesn't recognize Christians as he never uttered the word. You have never acknowledged to me that any Hebrew scriptures are about Jesus and Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are apparently the only books that you recognize as being somewhat legit with words of Jesus and they are in the so called New Testament. Now you are saying if you believe those words of Jesus, you are a Christian?
      May 16, 2018 6:54 AM MDT

I have not yet come across any verse where Jesus mentions Christian or Christianity.

There are Christian doctrines and beliefs that I don't think were ever taught by Jesus

Jesus was a Jew who was circumcised, followed and taught the law of Moses, preached from synagogues and taught of a very forgiving God.
      May 16, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

Christians use the whole Bible, much of which was fulfilled in Christ. Jesus didn't have to repeat or say every single thing ever said for it to be true. Muslims don't get their beliefs form Jesus, do they?

Jesus didn't teach these, did he? How do you fit any of this in with being 'ever taught by Jesus'?
    Sura 8:
    12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." 

Sura 2: 
    (189) And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)]. (190) And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. (191) But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (192) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers.) 

Sura 3:
    (139) If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allâh may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allâh likes not the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong¬doers). (140) And that Allâh may test (or purify) the believers (from sins) and destroy the disbelievers (141) Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allâh tests those of you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) tests those who are As-Sâbirun (the patient)?

Sura 9:
    (3) Except those of the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them for the end of their term. Surely Allâh loves Al- Mattaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (4) Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 

(28) Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 

(35)….That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively[], as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allâh is with those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (36)The postponing (of a Sacred Month) is indeed an addition to disbelief: thereby the disbelievers are led astray, for they make it lawful one year and forbid it another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allâh, and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their deeds is made fair-seeming pleasing to them. And Allâh guides not the people, who disbelieve. (37) O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter.[] (38) If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do all things 

(42) May Allâh forgive you (O Muhammad SAW). Why did you grant them leave (for remaining behind, you should have persisted as regards your order to them to proceed on Jihâd), until those who told the truth were seen by you in a clear light, and you had known the liars?

May 17, 2018 2:47 AM MDT

"Christians use the whole Bible, much of which was fulfilled in Christ." doesn't invalidate anything in my post

"Jesus didn't have to repeat or say every single thing ever said for it to be true." >>>> Jesus was a Rabbi, a teacher. He taught many things. It is reasonable to assume that among the many things he taught he would include the main essential doctrines. Yet, he never does.

You quote the Qur'an yet you believe that it is all krap. Perhaps it's a measure of your sincerity

Anyway, you always start quoting from the Qur'an when you feel frustrated at not having reasonable answers.
      May 17, 2018 2:45 PM MDT

It shows your double standards. You don't believe in the Bible so you take things out of context so as to prove Islamic doctrines. Christ never mentioned Christians, Israel never mentioned Israelites. So what?

Jesus nor any true prophet ever mentioned Islam or Muhammad.

There are many things Jesus didn't say due to the timing. 

(John 14:16) And I will ask the Father and he will give you another helper to be with you forever,
    (John 14:26) But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.
    (John 15:26) When the helper comes that I will send you from the Father, the spirit of the truth, which comes from the Father, that one will bear witness about me;
    (John 16:7) Nevertheless, I am telling you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. For if I do not go away, the helper will not come to you; but if I do go, I will send him to you.
    (John 16:12, 13) “I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now. 13 However, when that one comes, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own initiative, but what he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things to come.
    (Acts 2:32, 33) God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore, because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you see and hear.

Yes, I consider the following total KRAP, what's your take:
    Sura 8:
    12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." 

Sura 2: 
    (189) And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)]. (190) And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. (191) But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (192) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers.) 

Sura 3:
    (139) If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allâh may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allâh likes not the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong¬doers). (140) And that Allâh may test (or purify) the believers (from sins) and destroy the disbelievers (141) Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allâh tests those of you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) tests those who are As-Sâbirun (the patient)?

Sura 9:
    (3) Except those of the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them for the end of their term. Surely Allâh loves Al- Mattaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (4) Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 

(28) Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 

(35)….That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively[], as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allâh is with those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2). (36)The postponing (of a Sacred Month) is indeed an addition to disbelief: thereby the disbelievers are led astray, for they make it lawful one year and forbid it another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allâh, and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their deeds is made fair-seeming pleasing to them. And Allâh guides not the people, who disbelieve. (37) O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the Hereafter.[] (38) If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you by another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allâh is Able to do all things 

(42) May Allâh forgive you (O Muhammad SAW). Why did you grant them leave (for remaining behind, you should have persisted as regards your order to them to proceed on Jihâd), until those who told the truth were seen by you in a clear light, and you had known the liars?

May 17, 2018 4:29 PM MDT

"you take things out of context so as to prove Islamic doctrines" >>> let alone attempting to prove them, I don't even mention Islamic doctrines in my discussion with you. A phobia of Islam might make a person feel haunted by it and they might see shadows of Islamic doctrines lurking everywhere.

When frustration gets high enough at the inability to find the required evidence in the Bible then you resort to quoting verses from the Qur'an despite considering it to be krap. A bit like a person in a sinking boat making a vain attempt to sink another boat with him.
      May 17, 2018 7:34 PM MDT

Do you have anything to say relevant to my post?

Your like a broken record. No one ever said that Jesus mentioned Christians, Christianity, Bible, Hebrew scriptures, Greek scriptures, manuscript, any English words, etc, but they all exist.

Maybe I should go find a thread about the Quran and spam and troll every thread with comments like:
    Jesus never mentioned Muhammad.
    Jesus never mentioned Islam.
    Jesus never mentioned Muslims.
    Jesus never mentioned terror.
    Jesus never mentioned hacking the neck, fingers or toes.
    Jesus never mentioned Fitnah.
    Jesus never mentioned Shiite.
    Jesus never mentioned Sunni.
    Jesus never mentioned ...

Jesus was a Rabbi, a teacher. He taught many things. It is reasonable to assume that among the many things he taught he would include the main essential doctrines. Yet, he never does. 

When frustration gets high enough at the inability to find the required evidence in the Quran that you require in the Bible then you resort to wining.  A bit like a person in a glass house throwing stones, hoping not to shatter his own home.

May 18, 2018 12:50 AM MDT

I'm resting, not pressing, my case, so take it easy, Tex, Take it easy
    don't let the lack of substantial evidence in the Bible drive you crazy
      May 18, 2018 10:44 AM MDT

Quote: "don't let the lack of substantial evidence in the Bible drive you crazy"

Another unsubstantiated crack at the Bible. Funny that you won't look up or even read cited scriptures showing the Bible to be congruent saying you are not going to look through mountains of scripture and then you want to talk about your studies as if you have really studied the Bible. What a joke.
      May 18, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

"Another unsubstantiated crack at the Bible." >>>> it's not any sort of crack on the Bible at all. If you think so then you've missed the point completely. It's about the wide gaping hole between the teachings of Jesus the Christ and the main doctrines of Christianity and some of the arguments those doctrines are based on.
      May 18, 2018 11:53 AM MDT

Then lack of evidence in the Bible for what is driving me crazy? The Bible has given me plenty of evidence for faith in it. It just doesn't conform to your hypocritical self imposed rules. "Jesus didn't say it exactly this way so I don't believe it". He said and has nothing to do with the Quran and yet you accept it.

Oh, so you accept the Bible as inspired now? To do so means you have to reject the Quran as the two are in opposition to each other. Jesus and Christian Bible writers spoke of forgiveness and turning the other cheek. Muhammad promoted blood shed.
      May 18, 2018 2:07 PM MDT

1. "The Bible has given me plenty of evidence for faith in it." >>> that's excellent. Now think carefully. Whose criteria did it satisfy, yours or Joe Blogg's? Obviously yours. You didn't accept it because it satisfied Joe Blogg's criteria.

2. Now if the Bible is to give me plenty of evidence for me to have faith in it whose criteria should that evidence satisfy, mine or yours? And for that you call me names!!! What kind of thinking/judgement is that?

3. Slating the Qur'an, Mohammed, Islam or Muslims is never going to make a case for the Bible. It's just going to confirm that you can't make a convincing case using the Bible.

4. And on what did you base your "Oh, so you accept the Bible as inspired now?"

5. "Christian Bible writers spoke of forgiveness and turning the other cheek" thus portraying the Christian as a very humble being [almost a non-existent trait among Christians] but when it comes to God far from portraying Him as forgiving and turning the other cheek, they portray Him as a vengeful and evil being who insisted on having a sinless man sacrificed otherwise He would not forgive, and when it proved to be a demand humans could never fulfil He sent His own innocent son to be killed so that He could forgive the guilty.
      May 18, 2018 6:40 PM MDT

Oh yes flip it. I didn't say you should accept if because the Bible has given me plenty of evidence for faith in it did I!
    Go back and reread the context. You said: [don't let the lack of substantial evidence in the Bible drive you crazy] then I said: [The Bible has given me plenty of evidence for faith in it. It just doesn't conform to your hypocritical self imposed rules. "Jesus didn't say it exactly this way so I don't believe it". He said and has nothing to do with the Quran and yet you accept it.]
      May 18, 2018 11:41 PM MDT

Just like you decide what level of evidence is acceptable to you similarly others will decide what level of evidence is acceptable to them.
      May 19, 2018 10:54 AM MDT

Exactly! Hence no need for your "don't let the lack of substantial evidence in the Bible drive you crazy".
    There is no lack of substantial evidence as I have studied the Bible quite a bit.
      May 19, 2018 12:43 PM MDT

not for yourself, of course, you are not seeking evidence. You are already on the inside, a convinced believer. The evidence has to be substantial enough to persuade us who are on the outside. If you can't find such evidence don't let that drive you crazy and start lashing out. Keep calm and agree to disagree.
      May 19, 2018 1:32 PM MDT

Why do you keep commenting on the Bible and Christian doctrines? You can't cover the evidence I have already observed. You not being able to persuade the studious to reject what the Bible says shouldn't drive you crazy so as to keep you lashing out.
      May 19, 2018 1:39 PM MDT

"keep you lashing out" an accusation borne of a fertile imagination I guess. I never lash out, 

I comment and ask because I want to know more.
      May 19, 2018 2:53 PM MDT

From here, your little snarky comments like: "don't let the lack of substantial evidence in the Bible drive you crazy" and "If you can't find such evidence don't let that drive you crazy and start lashing out. Keep calm" do indeed appear to be you lashing out. 

You like to take one verse out of context in the Bible, refuse to look at the context or other relevant verses and try to force others to see your forced interpretation but you cry foul at any mention of the idiosyncrasies in the Quran. "But we are not talking about the Quran, but, but, Blah, Blah, Blah"

May 19, 2018 7:26 PM MDT

1. It is strange logic to label advice to keep calm as "snarky" or "lashing out" especially when it is clearly intended to be humurous - mimicking the lyrics of a famous song.

2. The context of a verse are other verses surrounding that verse which clarify the meaning of that verse and without the context the meaning of that verse wouldn't be clear. So you've got to identify the verse first, and then give its context. Moreover, the verse has to be such that its meaning is not clear without its context. Like "I and the Father are one". It has an apparent meaning, but if you put it in its context that brings out its intended meaning. 

3. Only a strange person would call something krap and then fill his posts with it. You call the HQ krap and yet you keep filling your posts with it. That is a bit strange.
      May 20, 2018 4:57 AM MDT

Oh sorry, my opinion doesn't really matter as the proof is in the pudding. 

Sura 8:

Sura 2: 

Sura 3:

Sura 9:

Can you give one verse that will identify the context as to which of these versions of the Quran is correct? Curious to know which terrorist group is truly following the Quran?

Sahih International: [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Pickthall: When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

Yusuf Ali: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Shakir: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Muhammad Sarwar: Your Lord inspired the angels saying, "I am with you. Encourage the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers and you will strike their heads and limbs;

Mohsin Khan: (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Arberry: When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!'

EDIT:
    If you would rather talk about the Bible, which is understandable, what is your understanding of: 
    (Matthew 7:15-20) “Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

List of Killings in 
    the Name of Islam: 
    Last 30 Days

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com.  Most of these incidents are terror attacks.  A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 144 Islamic attacks in 24 countries, in which 843 people were killed and 1114 injured. 

(TROP does not catch all attacks. Not all attacks are immediately posted). 

DateCountryCityKilledInjuredDescription 2018.05.19 Chechnya Grozny 3 0 Four devout Muslim storm a church, killing two guards and a worshipper. 2018.05.18 Afghanistan Jalalabad 8 55 Jihadis plant bombs at a cricket stadium, successfully killing off eight spectators. 2018.05.18 Afghanistan Ajristan 9 7 Nine Afghans are riddled with bullets by the Taliban. 2018.05.18 Afghanistan Maruf 5 6 Fundamentalists machine-gun five locals. 2018.05.18 Iraq Zaqar 1 0 A religious minority is left dead after a targeted bomb attack. 2018.05.18 Iraq Khanaqin 1 1 A Mujahideen bomb blast claims the life of a farmer. 2018.05.18 Syria Rafiqah 2 0 An Islamic State IED takes out two civilians. 2018.05.17 Egypt North Sinai 1 1 A bomb planted by Sunni hardliners kills a passerby. 2018.05.17 Pakistan Kachehri Chowk 1 11 One other person is picked off by a Shahid suicide bomber. 2018.05.17 India Bona Mohalla 1 0 Islamic 'separatists' torture and kill a 23-year-old man at an orchard. 2018.05.17 Nigeria Dikwa 4 15 Four displaced persons at a rival mosque are purged by a suicide bomber. 2018.05.17 Afghanistan Farah City 3 0 A Taliban rocket claims the lives of three engineers. 2018.05.16 Afghanistan Hasti 3 3 Three police officers are attacked and killed by a fundamentalist group. 2018.05.16 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A hero cop martyrs himself to stop a suicide bomber. 2018.05.16 Iraq Shorja 1 1 A 4-year-old child is shot to death during a sectarian attack. 2018.05.16 Indonesia Pekanbaru 1 3 Three Islamists wit swords enter a police station and begin hacking officers, killing one. 2018.05.16 Syria Qamishli 2 0 A suicide bomber takes out two civilians at a border crossing. 2018.05.16 Syria Jisr Fiktoriya 2 19 An Islamic State rocket claims the lives of two residents at a shopping district. 2018.05.16 Iraq Tarmia 2 4 A Shahid suicide bomber exterminates two Iraqis. 2018.05.16 Iraq Taji 8 31 Eight mourners at a funeral are relieved of their sadness by a Fedayeen suicide bomber. 2018.05.15 Nigeria Konduga 4 5 A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes four civilians with him. 2018.05.15 India Bijbehara 1 1 Terrorists fire on a police vehicle, killing an occupant. 2018.05.15 Afghanistan Shirin Tagab 9 0 The Taliban attack a local village, killing nine members of a defense militia. 2018.05.14 Afghanistan Farah City 30 0 A large scale attack by the Taliban, involving waves of suicide bombers leaves at least thirty others dead, including civilians. 2018.05.14 Afghanistan Khwaja Sabzposh 2 0 Two local cops are gunned down at their checkpoint by Sunni fundamentalists. 2018.05.14 Iraq Dibs 3 0 A roadside bomb takes down three Iraqis. 2018.05.14 Burkina Faso Oursi 1 0 A local official is assissinated at his home by Jihadis. 2018.05.14 Indonesia Surabaya 0 10 A family of five blow themselves up outside a police station. 2018.05.14 Syria Armanaz 1 1 Suspected ISIS set off a bomb that kills a civilian. 2018.05.14 Nigeria Mopamuro 10 0 Ten villagers are massacred by Myetti Allah. 2018.05.13 Indonesia Sidoarjo 2 3 A woman and her teen son are killed when a militant's bomb explodes early. 2018.05.13 Iraq Maslakha 2 3 Mujahid bombers pick off a father and son. 2018.05.13 Iraq Badush 1 1 Jihadis target a passing ambulance, killing a medic. 2018.05.13 Pakistan Shahbazi Bullo 2 0 Two teen lovers are murdered by their families. One is chopped with an axe, and the other suffocated. 2018.05.13 Indonesia Surabaya 13 43 A family that includes four children carries out suicide bombings of three churches, killing themselves and thirteen others. 2018.05.13 Afghanistan Jalalabad 10 42 Suicide bombers carry out an attack on a tax office, killing ten civilians. 2018.05.13 Pakistan Hangu 0 1 A Shiite scholar is shot by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. 2018.05.12 Iraq Kirkuk 6 3 Six Iraqis are taken down by 'radicalized' Sunnis. 2018.05.12 Syria Raqqa 2 5 Two people are exterminated by ISIS car bombers. 2018.05.12 Afghanistan Dashti Archi 9 5 A brutal attack by the Taliban on local security personnel leaves nine dead. 2018.05.12 France Paris 1 4 A man yells praises to Allah as he stabs passersby outside an opera house, killing one. 2018.05.12 Iraq Kirkuk 3 0 Islamic State members attach a bomb to a car that kills three. 2018.05.12 Yemen Aden 1 5 Terrorists attack a police patrol, killing one member. 2018.05.12 Thailand Rangae 1 1 Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a plant collector to death. 2018.05.11 Afghanistan Balabuluk 23 3 A shocking ambush by the Taliban leaves two dozen local police dead. 2018.05.11 Bangladesh Gosainpur 1 11 An elderly man is killed for supporting the wrong imam during a clash at the mosque. 2018.05.11 India Wardwan 1 0 Religious extremists fire on a minority community, killing a guard. 2018.05.11 Pakistan Bannu 1 13 Muslim militants set off a bomb at a packed bazaar, killing one person. 2018.05.11 Afghanistan Farah 11 0 Eleven local cops are slain by the Taliban. 2018.05.11 Somalia Wadajir 4 2 Four people are shot to death during an al-Shabaab home invasion. 2018.05.11 Iraq Dour 4 0 ISIS militants kill four Iraqis amid a wave of suicide attacks on voting centers. 2018.05.10 South Africa Verulam 1 2 Sectarian killers stab a Shiite imam to death at his mosque. 2018.05.10 Afghanistan Sawki 3 0 Three Afghans are beheaded by the Islamic State. 2018.05.10 Afghanistan Katakhat 1 0 A civilian is murdered by the Islamic State. 2018.05.09 Mali Menaka 6 0 Six civilians are cut down in cold blood by Jihadis. 2018.05.09 Somalia Wanlaweyn 10 10 Women are among ten killed when a suicide bomber self-detonates at a market. 2018.05.09 Nigeria Jiddari Polo 2 0 Boko Haram affixes bombs onto two girls, ages 13 and 16, and sends them into a rival mosque. 2018.05.09 Indonesia Depok 5 0 Five guards are killed during an uprising by Islamist prisoners. 2018.05.09 Syria Damascus 4 24 Four civilians are cut to pieces by the Islamic State.
    This post was edited by texasescimo at July 17, 2018 1:22 PM MDT
      May 20, 2018 5:15 AM MDT

Only a strange person would call something krap and then lash out with it in his posts. You call the HQ krap and yet again you've filled up your entire post with it. Evidence of sheer frustration? No need.

We know you didn't write the Bible, so take it easy, Tex, take it easy
    don't let the lack of back up evidence in the Bible drive you crazy.

:) :) :)
      May 20, 2018 6:20 AM MDT

I understand your passive aggressive behavior cannot be helped.

Sorry you consider the Quran so offensive that it spawns your passive aggressive behavior.

You couldn't answer these questions:

Can you give one verse that will identify the context as to which of these versions of the Quran is correct? Curious to know which terrorist group is truly following the Quran?

If you would rather talk about the Bible, which is understandable, what is your understanding of (In keeping with the real world): 
    (Matthew 7:15-20) “Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

May 20, 2018 6:42 AM MDT

when you find the relevant Bible verses we'll take it up from there.
      May 20, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

From the lyrics of "Take it Easy"---

Take It easy, take it easy
    Don't let the sound of your own wheels
    drive you crazy
    Lighten up while you still can
    don't even try to understand
    Just find a place to make your stand
    and take it easy
      May 21, 2018 9:56 PM MDT