Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Think it is the DIRECT TIE ? Russian money in a Michael Cohen bank account..the same account used to pay Stormy Daniels? Are we there yet?

Think it is the DIRECT TIE ? Russian money in a Michael Cohen bank account..the same account used to pay Stormy Daniels? Are we there yet?

Posted - May 10, 2018

Responses

I do think it's a direct tie and we are there except for the dotting of  the I's and the crossing of the T's. It's also starting to look like justice will get a fair chance at being served. The bank is in a State that is not a big Trump supporter so the trial will be in that State and the Judge will be from that State so Trump will get no special treatment or be able to blind justice.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at May 10, 2018 11:30 AM MDT
      May 10, 2018 10:10 AM MDT

I sure hope you're right Nanoose and that everything you say will happen does! Fingers crossed! Thank you for your reply!  :)
      May 10, 2018 11:32 AM MDT

Well it's starting to look like I was wrong about Trump firing the head of the FBI by this Friday but I'm not going to give up hope that justice will find Trump. And to be on the safe side I'll keep  my fingers crossed too. Plus to keep me in good sprits I'll teach my dog a new trick - whenever I say - how's it looking for Donald Trump boy he will say ruff ruff ruff. Cheers!
      May 10, 2018 1:27 PM MDT

Congress is gonna move to impeach him because of refusal to give Congress subpoenaed documents.  
      May 10, 2018 4:43 PM MDT

Are you saying Congress is about to impeach Donald Trump? Cheers!
      May 10, 2018 5:06 PM MDT

No, they are threatening to impeach DOJ (Sessions and Rosenstein) and FBI Director Wray.
      May 10, 2018 6:44 PM MDT

Ya I thought it sounded to good to be be true so I goggled it (I was thinking impeachment was only used on presidents -  but now I know different). Cheers!
      May 10, 2018 7:01 PM MDT

What kind of dog do you have Nanoose? Is he/she your best buddy? As for what don juan does he is like a tumbleweed. He goes wherever the prevailing wind blows him so it's kinda hard to predict what is coming next. But in that he is boringly predictable!  Neat trick isnt it? Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 11, 2018 3:04 AM MDT

My dog is a Blue Healer and he is my best friend. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 11, 2018 8:15 AM MDT

The entire concept is ridiculous. As if a billionaire would go cap in hand to a foreign power for a measly $130,000.

Even if your ridiculous idea were true, so what? There is nothing illegal about that. To have a case you would have to show what Trump did for Russia in return that was against the interests of the U.S.. You can't, because it's bullsh*t and you know it.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at May 10, 2018 4:39 PM MDT
      May 10, 2018 10:47 AM MDT

Maybe a direct tie but not to President Trump....a tie to Michael Cohen. You would have to prove that the money was recieved by Trump at some point. Or it is just Cohen acting as an unregistered lobbyist...which is a crime again....Cohen not Trump. 
    Also if the bank records were gotten illegally, it could get thrown out.....
      May 10, 2018 12:22 PM MDT

It could be tough to pin this on Trump, whether or not he's guilty. Teflon Man has surrounded himself with fall guys. Cohen will get clobbered, no question. Trump could weasel his way out of it without too much difficulty, evidence pointing to him on this one is circumstantial at best. And not needed, there is a truckload of other stuff to impeach him on.
      May 10, 2018 6:25 PM MDT