Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Fake Russian ads targeted political divides. Thousands of fake Russian Facebook ads released by Congress. Did one of them hook YOU?

Fake Russian ads targeted political divides. Thousands of fake Russian Facebook ads released by Congress. Did one of them hook YOU?

Posted - May 11, 2018

Responses

Only moron centrists are influenced by political ads.

Even people who are influenced by ads are not influenced by one specific ad. It was a tug of war between all the pro Hillary ads and the pro Trump ads. It's the net effect that counts, not any specific party.

The 2016 race saw 9.8 billion dollars of advertising. The net media influence was massively pro Hillary. Russian spending even according to Mueller, who is probably exaggerating, was only $1.25 million a month. Completely insignificant.

Hillary lost anyway because anyone with any discernment whatsoever can see what she truly is. Satanic globalist trash. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at May 11, 2018 5:22 PM MDT
      May 11, 2018 7:53 AM MDT

No. I don't do Facebook and never will, and I'm not dumb enough to fall for most advertising.
      May 11, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

Nope. And most people did not either....people tend to look for what they agree with. So AntiTrump people look watch and share that junk and vise versa. 

The ads I have seen would not influence anyone to change their vote. 
      May 11, 2018 9:52 AM MDT

I didn't know you were also a social scientist.
      May 11, 2018 10:02 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 11, 2018 10:11 AM MDT

Typical of your technocratic mentality. As if anyone who isn't a social scientist is unqualified to speak. Your entire attitude is about worshipping the establishment and parroting its beliefs instead of thinking for yourself.

What my2cents said is true because it stands to reason to anyone with a bit of common sense and understanding of human nature. The net media position was pro Hillary and the sheep would have followed that, not Trump.
      May 11, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

Please show me, one just one FB ad that had any substance to it. Most were just stupid stuff. Bernie paint in Rainbow for LGBT? Hillary as Satan. Trump as Hitler....Hillary as Hitler.  Trump with a Not my President sign over his face.  Some pro and anti BLM stuff. It was not about influencing votes...it was about making Americans fight amongst each other. 

I will be looking for a link with any FB ad that meant anything. I have asked before and no one seems to be able to provide any. 
    Why? Cause they weren't any.
      May 11, 2018 11:03 AM MDT