Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The BORDER WALL don juan promised was gonna be paid for 100% by Mexico. He broke his promise. He never said we'd pay for it. WHY?

The BORDER WALL don juan promised was gonna be paid for 100% by Mexico. He broke his promise. He never said we'd pay for it. WHY?

Posted - May 11, 2018

Responses

I don't care who pays for it. Largest estimate is $69B. Ilegals cost is more than that in 1 year....so it is a bargai for USA.
      May 11, 2018 9:57 AM MDT

Oh it is so much better.

He posted all over the FAKE NEWS which he creates, pictures of a FAKE picture of a wall from at least 3 years ago that had nothing to do with the border, selling this lie and telling his STUPID base that the wall is under construction.

There will be no wall.  The President is goin' down.  He will not even finish the term.

Case closed.

No wall.  Just a CARAVAN of lies once more.

The Immigration problem is and has been at its LOWEST and is not even a PROBLEM anymore.  

Are terrorists at your door yet?  Get out that assault rifle.  And think about googling straight jackets to send to your leader in the offal office. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 11, 2018 11:47 AM MDT
      May 11, 2018 10:04 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 11, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

Good answer. ;))
      May 16, 2018 5:15 AM MDT

Trump sells you on his concept first---a wall that would halt illegal immigration.  Sounds good on paper---especially because it's not going to cost us a thing.

Then, after the concept is embedded and expected and eagerly anticipated by us, he mentions that we're going to have to front the money because Mexico's not going to pay for it before its built.

Pretty soon, people will want the wall so badly that who pays for it will become less and less important because it will have become obvious that we need that wall.

That's his "art of the deal"---just run a con to get what you want. 
      May 11, 2018 10:45 AM MDT

I never cared who paid....feel check past posts of mine.
    I wanted a wall long before Trump was even a candidate. This post was edited by my2cents at May 11, 2018 11:54 AM MDT
      May 11, 2018 11:22 AM MDT

Lies. He promised to try to do so. Whether he will succeed remains to be seen and is a different question entirely.

Of course the U.S. will pay for it. Though Mexico can be made to pay indirectly over time through the economic pressure that Trump will apply.

You're being very intellectually dishonest as usual. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at May 11, 2018 11:55 AM MDT
      May 11, 2018 11:10 AM MDT