Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How wouldja y'all like Paul Ryan as your prez? Impeach both don juan and pence. Even better how's about a HAT TRICK?

How wouldja y'all like Paul Ryan as your prez? Impeach both don juan and pence. Even better how's about a HAT TRICK?

Posted - May 11, 2018

Responses

• Sounds like you've joined the bandwagon of this bizarre notion that's currently circulating within the beltway. It goes something like this: Concoct some absurd case against Trump and Pence, somehow make a conviction in both cases materialize, place the new Speaker of the House in line for presidential succession and Bingo! you have a Democrat in the Oval Office. Don't hold your breath. I will add this as a word of encouragement however, if you enjoy good fiction there will be about a half dozen books on the shelf in the coming months with that outrageous plot. Seriously though, a move will be made against Trump after the midterms as I've said for nearly a year, but not even Democrats are so foolish as  to move against both men. That bird just won't fly. It would be too wonderful to contemplate but alas, they won't relegate themselves to the dust bin of history with such a stunt.
      May 11, 2018 4:11 PM MDT

Not sure what a hat trick is but I`ll  still choose it over Ryan. There is a 4th person  in line for the Presidency wondering if you know anything about him.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 11, 2018 7:46 PM MDT

Apologies Nanoose. In ice hockey that's scoring 3 goals! I don't know whom that 4th person is offhand sweetie. I'll Google it and let you know. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday! :) Just Googled it Nanoose. Next in line after Speaker of the House is the President Pro Tem of the Senate. That is Republican Orrin Hatch. I really dislike him. After him is Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. I don't know much about him but if don juan adores him there's nothing for me to like. So each successive candidate sucks! That's why we need to boot them all out. I'm gonna ask a question about it. Thanks for the idea m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 12, 2018 4:05 AM MDT
      May 12, 2018 3:59 AM MDT