Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does telling lies all the time come from GOD or Satan? Whose handiwork shows most splendidly in liars?

Does telling lies all the time come from GOD or Satan? Whose handiwork shows most splendidly in liars?

Posted - May 16, 2018

Responses

Telling lies and other inappropriate behaviors is a dysfunctional person's means of survival. 
      May 17, 2018 10:30 AM MDT

And a special gift embraced by those in USA Congress and Offal Office.
      May 17, 2018 10:41 AM MDT

Does lying come naturally or is that something that one must be taught? Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Friday to thee! :) Just as there are "natural" athletes there are probably also natural liars. Some are so good at it you never know you were lied to. :)
      May 18, 2018 3:27 AM MDT

Comes natural -lying and other bad behaviors (sins) came came into the world as a means of survival for the unfittest/dysfunctional more likely so rather than the mythical story of Adam and Eve disobedience in the Garden of Eden. This post was edited by Kittigate at May 18, 2018 12:05 PM MDT
      May 18, 2018 11:57 AM MDT

That's easy.

Satan.  That is his name.  The Prince of Lies.

God never lies. God is pure truth.  God is harmony because of truth. 

Satan could never exist without God.  Satan is discord and disharmony.

Satan is ego.  Satan is man-made and a result of not seeing and hearing and trusting in God.

Discord is fear and anger.  God never has any need of these.  So if you are with God, why fear?  He is really here.

I must remind myself of this anytime it seems my world is caving in.  This is not my world.   This is not even real and there is nothing to cave in.    We are not the body.

May 17, 2018 10:34 AM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful reply and the graphic Sharon. We are part of that world to a certain extent or we wouldn't be here talking but it is NOT our entire world. Thankfully. We, thee and me and others like us, have a place to which we can escape and get our bearings. A touchstone perhaps. The "others"? Their entire world is in the here and now and centers around NO COLLUSION don juan. Forget GOD. He is in the background. His commandments are nice and all but ignored completely when NO COLLUSION don juan has their attention, their souls, their hearts, their minds. He OWNS them. We cannot serve two masters. The NO COLLUSION don juan worshippers/devotees/admirers/supporters made their choice and stick with it. They are faithful to to him 24/7. It is what they are, whom they are and all they live for. SIGH. Will they ever wake up from the delusion and realize what they have done? I doubt it. But I guess anything is possible. With each new devastating revelation about the degree of degradation and treason in which NO COLLUSION don juan is being enveloped the excuse defense attack mongers rev up. Automatic response. Double SIGH. WHY?  I wish I knew. :( This post was edited by RosieG at May 18, 2018 3:37 AM MDT
      May 18, 2018 3:34 AM MDT