Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Premature REGIME CHANGE in the USA is effected by assassination. Is it the same everywhere? Who most wants a regime change in the USA?

Premature REGIME CHANGE in the USA is effected by assassination. Is it the same everywhere? Who most wants a regime change in the USA?

Posted - May 16, 2018

Responses

Well, you DO bring up a good point.  Why is this pig still breathing?

I cannot BELIEVE that with all the people who blindly HATE this moron and how badly everything is run in that OFFAL Office, that no one has taken a shot at him. 

There are countless people in his cabinet that are crazy.  I cannot believe no one has let someone in who doesn't care if they live or die, and just let the NUT blast away.  Maybe they can use one of the many assault rifles that Trump is so fond of. 

Oh wait.  You cannot bring weapons in?  Now that is truly ironic.

He is so fat maybe someone can sprinkle a little nerve gas on his next cheeseburger.  (Melania, want to be a HEROINE?)

May 16, 2018 11:30 AM MDT

The real mystery is why you haven't received a secret service visit yet. You deserve to be in federal prison for talking that sh*t.
      May 16, 2018 11:58 AM MDT

I agree. 
      May 16, 2018 2:21 PM MDT

You know Sharon the moment Barack Obama came on the scene as a viable prez candidate i worried for his safety. Every day of his presidency I worried that some crackpot would assassinate him. After all the country is littered with racist gun-loving "citizens" any one of whom could probably have taken him out. I don't think there was ever an attempt to do so. Now maybe there was and it was kept quiet. About don juan though? I think the likely wackiest crackpotiest murderers love the guy and would love to die FOR him so they aren't gonna do him in. He is safe as sin. I'd really like to see him resign. That admits failure without drawing blood. When/if the majority in the House and the Senate becomes Democratic (who knows if that will happen but it could) then "the right thing" will be done. Impeachment will begin. Elsewise the wimpy toady scairdy cat Trumpetan Senate and House will just Nunes themselves or RudyG themselves or Pence themselves. Although it seems Pence has been working on a government takeover if/when  don juan gets booted and the don got wind of it. And don juan is now turning the screws tighter on little mike pence. Which brings to mind a question about Mikes. Thank you for your reply and the graphic and Happy Thursday.
      May 17, 2018 3:05 AM MDT