Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far 8 dead in today's high school shooting! When will NRA prez Ollie North tell us that guns don't kill. People do?

So far 8 dead in today's high school shooting! When will NRA prez Ollie North tell us that guns don't kill. People do?

Posted - May 18, 2018

Responses

It stands to reason that people kill, not inanimate objects. It has always been true. It always will be true. Anyone who isn't a moron can see that.

The left are literally hoping for mass shootings so they can make emotional, bleeding heart, "Do something!" arguments and push their agenda. Half of these events are probably black ops carried out by the deep state.

You're just wasting your time Rosie. The American right will not relinquish their weapons. They will not submit to you. Do you understand? The left will accept it, or die in a civil war.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at May 27, 2018 4:54 PM MDT
      May 18, 2018 1:46 PM MDT

they are not mentally ill.they have no soul.so how can our government stop these killers.?the latest one wanted to commit suicide,but was too coward.no good bastard.
      May 18, 2018 2:52 PM MDT

Geez star I surely wish I could answer your question but I can't. I think limiting the number of guns available MIGHT help but this kid got the shotgun and the revolver from his dad.  My Jim always wonders why these crackpots don't just kill themselves if suicide is their goal.  Why take out anyone else? That's what is so puzzling. How can hate be that great? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. The murderer is 17. He ruined the lives of those he murdered and injured and all the relatives/friends as well as his own and his family's and society in general because with each such massacre kids become more frightened as do their families. I wonder if that is misery enough to suit him? :(
      May 20, 2018 4:51 AM MDT

thanks for the peply rosie.
      i wonder also,why not do theirself in and now he is faceing the death penalty. just why any thing these days.i just can`t get into their minds.
      May 20, 2018 1:09 PM MDT

You're welcome star. It is a puzzlement for sure. I wonder if it's possible for any of us to ever understand the why? Are the reasons all the same or are they different? I cannot imagine killing any human being. To go out and purposely kill people, especially children, who did nothing wrong but be in the wrong place at the wrong time is horrifying. We ask why?. What happened? What went wrong?  Same questions all the time. No answers. SIGH. Thank you for your comment and Happy Monday! :)
      May 21, 2018 3:16 AM MDT

• Let's try this one more time as you're not getting an important message here. Your rush to disarm the populace cannot and will not remove the impulse to commit murder which comes to life in the heart and mind of mankind. All of the gun control and preventive measures imaginable will not stop the one who is committed to carrying out the act. With each new act of violence, we see how preventative measures are circumvented and that in itself is telling.Now, we can't live in a vacuum, or a bubble or conduct our lives in fear. I'm not saying that these crimes should be some sort of new reality to accept or condone. The drive to murder and destroy remains and will not change by altering the argument by blaming the instrument used. Where the will exists, the way will always be found. The human finger pulls the trigger when the human mind has decided to act. 
      May 20, 2018 5:50 AM MDT

hi uncle bob from ep. the knife attacks have increased in the uk and london having the most.murder is in their hearts.any one can get a butcher knife.
      May 20, 2018 1:12 PM MDT

:):):)
      May 21, 2018 3:25 AM MDT