Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When it's all over and done I wonder how many crimes NO COLLUSION don and all his toadies will be charged with and convicted of? Guesses?

When it's all over and done I wonder how many crimes NO COLLUSION don and all his toadies will be charged with and convicted of? Guesses?

Posted - May 19, 2018

Responses

• What I really wonder is how much longer we as a people will have to suffer this totally outrageous, out of control, malicious joke of an investigation, filled with lies, half truths and inuendoes, led by this power drunk Mueller and his minions. That travesty is so far off base, off the mark and filled with the stench of cheap cloak and dagger hi jinks and invented evidence, that it's time to put Mueller out of business. THAT'S the one that needs to be brought up on charges. No matter how much the left may scream, bitch and moan, the whole damn thing's a fairy tale and fabrication. Trump's president and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Live with it or live somewhere else. I'm tired of soft peddling and tiptoeing around this travesty. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 19, 2018 5:54 AM MDT
      May 19, 2018 5:34 AM MDT

ASKERS PICK ASKERS PICK (as if that would ever happen) lol

Great answer uncle bob. ;))
      May 19, 2018 5:55 AM MDT

Improper use of campaign funds.  Conflict of interests for profit.  Collusion with a hostel Country. Breaking tariff laws. Endangerment to the public (using substandard building materials and neglecting to do regular maintenance - so he could save a buck). Breaking labour laws. Money laundering. There probably are a few other things plus 1000's of law suits plus there could be things done in the future that will bring more charges - like inciting violence.  I think that when  all the charges have been placed Trump will get on Twitter and encourage people to rise up and punish the people that did this to him. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 19, 2018 9:28 AM MDT

Using his office to punish his enemies as well. Maybe a couple dozen or more. For each commission of a crime NO COLLUSION don has millions of adoring worshippers who defend/excuse/support him. Never saw anything like it. Wouldn't believe it if it were a FAKE FANTASY MADE UP STORY because it is TOO ABSURD and TOO RIDDIKALUS! Usually people fight against a corrupt government. Americans are different. Millions of them are fighting hard to keep it! Go figger! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :)
      May 20, 2018 3:13 AM MDT