Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Desperation can be sadly pathetic or loony tune frantic. Loony tune frantic is not convincing. Izzit?

Desperation can be sadly pathetic or loony tune frantic. Loony tune frantic is not convincing. Izzit?

Posted - May 20, 2018

Responses

• Watching the leftist establishment desperately trying by every method, legal or illegal, moral or immoral, to overthrow the current administration is much like watching someone hyperventilate into a paper bag. Pathetic and frantic.
      May 20, 2018 1:53 PM MDT

Whats truly pathetic is so-called Christian Evangelicals standing with the world’s most prolific liar, Tweet-storming his angry bile when he should be in church praying to the God he’s spent 70 years ignoring. This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 21, 2018 2:37 AM MDT
      May 20, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

That is the most amazingly and wondrously bizarre thing about him. The support he gets from Evangelicals. Whatever he does/says they will support/defend/embrace/admire/love. I wonder what kind of processing their "brains"can possibly engage in that makes  NO COLLUSION don not only bearable/tolerable but worthy of praise? They go to their churches. They read their Bibles. They are staunch NO COLLUSION don worshippers. How is that all reconciled or do they simply not bother trying? SIGH. Thank you for your reply DonB and Happy Monday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 21, 2018 2:42 AM MDT
      May 21, 2018 2:41 AM MDT

This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 21, 2018 2:43 AM MDT
      May 20, 2018 3:17 PM MDT

Mike Barnicle is a particular favorite of mine. A no-nonsense guy. Salt of the earth. Tells it like it is. Thank you for sharing his tweet with us. I appreciate it. NO COLLUSION don is working against the clock. His time will be up at some point and until then he is rushing to do as much damage to the United States as he possibly can. Hurt as many people as he possibly can. He is a volcano time-bomb....definitely nuclear in nature. The explosion will not be pleasant. His fury keeps growing and what that does to a human body cannot be good. His rage is what drives him. For an old man I am amazed that he keeps ticking on and ticking on and ticking on. What will today bring vis a vis his appetites?  What does he need to sate today? Whom will he fire/attack/insult/lie about?  SIGH.
      May 21, 2018 2:50 AM MDT