Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The prez don juan will NEVER say/do anything to anger his racist base. They are his bread and butter and he'd starve without them. Got it?

The prez don juan will NEVER say/do anything to anger his racist base. They are his bread and butter and he'd starve without them. Got it?

So don't be expecting anything decent or human or caring from the man. You can't give whatcha don't got and he don't got a bigly lot.  SIGH.

Posted - June 2, 2018

Responses

Imagine that, a politican who is sticking to their campaign promises....the horror.
      June 2, 2018 7:55 AM MDT

Lol!! :D
      June 2, 2018 8:30 AM MDT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/state-of-the-union-fact-check-trumps-address-analyzed
      June 2, 2018 2:15 PM MDT

It's been pointed out that that is a characteristic of dictators as well
      June 2, 2018 8:39 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 2, 2018 8:41 AM MDT

They do what they say.....AND what the people want? 
      June 2, 2018 9:02 AM MDT

Now why would you think that a person elected by a minority is doing what "the people" want. 
      June 2, 2018 11:29 AM MDT

He won majority of 49 of the states. And CA allows illegals to get a drivers licence then registers people to vote using Drivers license.....how much fraud is going on there? And most vote via mail in ballot....

June 3, 2018 7:07 AM MDT

One of his promises was that if he was elected he wouldn't  be playing golf all the time like Obama because he would be too busy working at the White house - he sure didn't keep that promise. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 2, 2018 8:46 AM MDT

Nope, he did not. But I personally care about policy issues. Golf is not on my list. Not Obama's, not Clinton, not Trump. Just not important. 
      June 2, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

And of course there is no indication that the time he spends on the golf course might be much better spent on policy issues---or reading history.
      June 2, 2018 11:32 AM MDT

As I said....I fault no President for golfing or doing anything (legal etc) to help relieve stress.
      June 2, 2018 1:57 PM MDT

He must have an awful lot of stress then is all I can say.. perhaps he's not man enough for the job.. but in any event we hear from his own staff that he spends most of his time watching tv and tweeting.. hard to see how stressful that is. I'd want a prez who was committed to running the country and working hard to achieve that... They are allowed free time, of course, but I'd like to see him doing some work.. 
    I think the point about the golf was that a) it costs the taxpayer and b) it benefits HIS business, a business that morally many don't think he should be still working in the interests of, c) there was SUCH a lot of criticism about Obama's relatively few golf trips.. and vacations.. I think some of these were made by the orange one himself - which makes him a total hypocrite, never an admiral trait in a prez because a) it insults people's intelligence and b) smacks of someone who is dishonourable and pretty stupid himself for forgetting that he criticised. 
      June 2, 2018 2:21 PM MDT

Obama played golf every week as well. Maybe he also was not man enough for the job? Yes, Obama did get a lot of criticism for the golfing but it was not from me....as I said policy is what matters.
      June 2, 2018 2:36 PM MDT

Ahem, evidence tends towards the opposite viewpoint.. I see no wall, Immigration, illegal immigration is alleged to be more than ever, deaths from drugs are again more than ever...  et al. 
      June 2, 2018 2:13 PM MDT

Illegal crossing are lower. No wall as of yet....we got to get rid of a few more hold outs. Trump is President not dictator.  So it has got to go through Congress.
      June 2, 2018 2:38 PM MDT

After many decades, the National unemployment rate hung around 5%. Today it is around 3.8%,  Very good. Thank a Republican.
      June 3, 2018 6:58 AM MDT