Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you do what you do, well? Do you do it to the best of your ability or are you naturally just good at it?

Do you do what you do, well? Do you do it to the best of your ability or are you naturally just good at it?

I tend to work at it, I tend to give 100% so definitely put the effort in. I think it can appear that I am just naturally good, but in reality there's always a lot of hard work behind everything I do. Oh and a lot of enthusiasm too, I am always very, very enthusiastic... 

Thinking about it, I am not sure there is anything I am particularly, naturally good at.. I am just very, very enthusiastic and like to please

Posted - June 5, 2018

Responses

I did at school and in the Navy. Now I just provide for my wife. She thinks I do a good job.
      June 5, 2018 9:26 AM MDT

I guess so. My manager loves me because I work so fast and keep my area clean and orderly as I work.
      June 5, 2018 11:03 PM MDT

• I have no natural aptitude for maths or sports and make little effort beyond necessity.
    In some areas, I reach the 80% mark with a bit of effort but enjoying the process.

After that, with specific skills like writing, it starts to become serious hard work -
    but I keep at it because I hope to achieve excellence.
      June 6, 2018 12:13 AM MDT

• I have no natural aptitude for maths or sports and make little effort beyond necessity.
    In some areas, I reach the 80% mark with a bit of effort but enjoying the process.

After that, with specific skills like writing, it starts to become serious hard work -
    but I keep at it because I hope to achieve excellence.
      June 6, 2018 12:13 AM MDT